Can we do to Amnesia and OuttaThisWorld what we did with Don't Hang Up?

So, for those unfamiliar to the issue- If you could not see ITZ DVD audio or Everytime single on Spotify, then- Sorry

BUT Britards took the issue in their hands. European fans mass streamed the song for so long and so much, RCA had to give it to the world.

Now the question is, can our Aussie or Japan friends do the same for Amnesia and Outtathisworld?

I hope so.

So, now the song is available to everyone- enjoy it! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Britney Spears Photos (12 of 10751) | Last.fm

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 2

List of songs not available worldwide but only in some countries:

Glory- all good

FF- Scary

Circus- Amnesia (Japan)

(can Australian fans tell me do they have Rock Boy or Quicksand?)***

Blackout- OuttaThisWorld (Japan)

Chaotic- Over To You Now

(does anyone have it?)

ITZ- fixed now

Britney- all good

OIDIA- Heart, Girl In The Mirror, You Got It All, Walk On By

(Missing everywhere)

BOMT- all good

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

List of songs not available worldwide but only in some countries:

Glory- all good

FF- Scary

Circus- Amnesia (Japan)

(can Australian fans tell me do they have Rock Boy or Quicksand?)***

Blackout- OuttaThisWorld (Japan)

Chaotic- Over To You Now

(does anyone have it?)

ITZ- fixed now

Britney- all good

OIDIA- Heart, Girl In The Mirror, You Got It All, Walk On By

(Missing everywhere)

BOMT- all good

Heart and Walk On By are available on Apple Music on The Singles Collection Album

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

So, for those unfamiliar to the issue- If you could not see ITZ DVD audio or Everytime single on Spotify, then- Sorry

BUT Britards took the issue in their hands. European fans mass streamed the song for so long and so much, RCA had to give it to the world.

Now the question is, can our Aussie or Japan friends do the same for Amnesia and Outtathisworld?

I hope so.

So, now the song is available to everyone- enjoy it! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Britney Spears Photos (12 of 10751) | Last.fm

I would like to support you, but I'm not using Spotify (low quality) and Apple (I'm using android and i dont want to have Apple account). But this idea is good, to put some power in streaming her underrated songs!

But thank you for bringing up this song:

Screenshot-20230127-111518-TIDAL.jpg

Screenshot-20230127-111543-TIDAL.jpg

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

My question is, are they even on any streaming platform so people from those countries can stream? Or like, using a VPN or something.  

Most of those unavailable bonus tracks, don't even show up as not available to me. For example, You Got It All, I do see it on Spotify but it's grayed out, but the other songs I don't see them, neither on YouTube.

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

My question is, are they even on any streaming platform so people from those countries can stream? Or like, using a VPN or something.  

Most of those unavailable bonus tracks, don't even show up as not available to me. For example, You Got It All, I do see it on Spotify but it's grayed out, but the other songs I don't see them, neither on YouTube.

Outtathisworld is def. on Japans Spotify. We just don't have enough dedicated fans to give it Dont Hang Up treatment.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Outtathisworld is def. on Japans Spotify. We just don't have enough dedicated fans to give it Dont Hang Up treatment.

Amnesia is only available in Japan too right? Wish we’d get them both they’re  my fav Britney bonus tracks and it hurts not having them in streaming 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.