britney's riskiest/raunchiest moment

so, what is it for u guys.

for me, the answer is pretty obvious, it's by faaaaaar the riskiest thing she's ever done, much mooooore than her insta posts which seem tamed compared to it:

some dancers had half hard-ons, she and her dancer grabbed each other, they tongue-kissed for 10 seconds+, he licks her shoe, she's simulating 0rgasms, she puts his head between her legs, they simulate s3x, etc.

now imagine... if she does it now on her instagram with her usual awful angle, bad hair, makeup from the day before, worst and most unflattering outfit possible, and films it with low light + nokia quality. people would scream "s0ft****!!!!!!!!!" "she's turning crazy" although she did it before lmao. 

it's just a reminder for people thinking that britney's unlocked a new step in terms of raunchiness. er... guys. if you show these pics to britney from 2004 she'd laugh at you. she grabbed her bf's crouch in public, walked barefoot to bathrooms, and did s0ftc0re **** on stage. she'd call britney spears of 2022 "tamed and sweet." LOL 

• Like 3

My mother and step father were going to go with me to see this tour, but my show got canceled because of her knee.  I was 13, iirc.  I’m wondering WTF they would have said during this performance :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

my mom has always been very open-minded and accepting of Britney, but she does tend to think Britney is slightly too risqué.  My step-dad is immensely religious…a wonderful man, he loves to joke around and sing her songs to try and embarrass me - this is him ——>  :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:…but what tf would he have said during this? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I feel like this (:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:) would’ve been him when we got home and he was trying to decipher what type of carnage we had just witnessed

• Haha 9

this is why you have to laugh at people clutching their pearls over anything she does now. it's clear they became fans of the "good girl" the con made her be, and don't understand britney's true, rebellious, edge pushing, controversial nature. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 1

This was def her raunchiest/***iest performance. But back then, she was able to make it look sensual. I just can’t say the same for some of her IG posts, like the one where shes completely naked and spreading her *** cheeks apart with a heart emoji over her hole. That’s just my opinion, but her body, her choice at the end of the day.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, easy said:

this is why you have to laugh at people clutching their pearls over anything she does now. it's clear they became fans of the "good girl" the con made her be, and don't understand britney's true, rebellious, edge pushing, controversial nature. 

to be fair she's never been a "good girl" even under team con :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, do the thing said:

to be fair she's never been a "good girl" even under team con :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

that's why i had it in quotes :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

the con definitely tried to tame her down in a way, which is why i believe people clutch their pearls now seeing britney in her true self. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, easy said:

that's why i had it in quotes :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

the con definitely tried to tame her down in a way, which is why i believe people clutch their pearls now seeing britney in her true self. 

Britney herself has portrayed herself as a “good girl” many times. That’s why some of us find her behavior off and odd at times. 

There’s no “pearl clutching” involved. Just some long time fans who feel our “idol” isn’t exactly who we thought she was all along. 

I love her and will continue to always support her, but there are times when I don’t always love how she behaves or what she does and that’s okay, she’s human and so am I. 

16 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

Britney herself has portrayed herself as a “good girl” many times. That’s why some of us find her behavior off and odd at times. 

There’s no “pearl clutching” involved. Just some long time fans who feel our “idol” isn’t exactly who we thought she was all along. 

I love her and will continue to always support her, but there are times when I don’t always love how she behaves or what she does and that’s okay, she’s human and so am I. 

did britney portray that or is that the image the con wanted you to believe she was portraying?

long time fans know britney is a rebellious soul who pushes boundaries and creates controversy. 

i don't think anyone expects people to love everything she does, as you said she and we are all humans and that's ok! there's no need for the unnecessary judgements on her though just because she's displaying behaviors you don't like/understand/recognize though is my point. 

Edited by easy

britney's career strategy from the very beginning was pushing boundaries and taking risks, just look at the huge controversy the bomt video made when it came out...

she's always been sweet and humble but the shock value she had was always related to s3x. i believe that's why she's grown into a very s3xual woman, which isn't by any means a bad thing! i love it and she helped me as a woman to learn more about my own s3xual identity. but yeah, when i see the ig posts (even tho i don't like some of them) it doesn't surprise me that much. she's been doing this (with the approval/under de direction of larry rudolph, her record label, and later team con) since the early days. 

Edited by ElenaB
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, easy said:

did britney portray that or is that the image the con wanted you to believe she was portraying?

long time fans know britney is a rebellious soul who pushes boundaries and creates controversy. 

i don't think anyone expects people to love everything she does, as you said she and we are all humans and that's ok! there's no need for the unnecessary judgements on her though just because she's displaying behaviors you don't like/understand/recognize though is my point. 

She actually has, many times. 

Saving herself for marriage, hopeless romantic, her faith, etc. She has portrayed herself as the “girl next door” many times. But she always did have a rebellious and **** side and I think that’s why a lot of us fell in love with her. 

It was **** and edgy, but tastefully done in the past. 

Some fans judge harshly, others simply state their opinions. There’s a difference and there’s no need to judge or criticize them for that either. 

Practice what you preach. 

2 hours ago, MAG said:

My Dad took me to this show in Chicago...he loved the performance! :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: 

this is a highly inappropriate show for kids :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

well france’s Lido/Moulin Rouge have a kids formula although their dancers are doing the can-can topless in G-strings lol

still even the moulin rouge isn’t as s3xually explicit as these performances :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

i can’t even imagine going to see such a show with my dad lol

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, kittyonstrike said:

Saving herself for marriage, hopeless romantic, etc. She has portrayed herself as the “girl next door” many times. But she always did have a rebellious and **** side and I think that’s why a lot of us fell in love with her. 

Some fans judge harshly, others simply state their opinions. There’s a difference and there’s no need to judge or criticize them for that either. 

don’t forget that social media didn’t exist back then. i’d say that the content you judge “tasteful” provoked social unrest (including politicians threatening to… shoot britney), even interviewers like diana ross showed her pic in panties in front of her and confronted her about it accusing her to be a ****star. 

still, her “professional” content is done tastefully (e.g. the Glory era which was very very s3xual)

however, on the non-professional level, Britney wasn’t more tasteful than today. in 2004 she was literally considered white trash by the media. yes, the same woman who filmed “toxic” in diamonds, did the onyx and performed with Jackson and Madonna.  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

Saving herself for marriage, hopeless romantic, her faith, etc. She has portrayed herself as the “girl next door” many times. But she always did have a rebellious and **** side and I think that’s why a lot of us fell in love with her. 

things you're talking about are things she said when she was a teenager, and to the media. again, putting out an image that may or may not have been her true feelings. 

i will continue to criticize people who unfairly criticize britney, and i frankly do not care how they feel about that. maybe a taste of their own medicine will make them see the error of their ways. and if not? again, i couldn't care less if their feelings get hurt. 

3 hours ago, easy said:

things you're talking about are things she said when she was a teenager, and to the media. again, putting out an image that may or may not have been her true feelings. 

i will continue to criticize people who unfairly criticize britney, and i frankly do not care how they feel about that. maybe a taste of their own medicine will make them see the error of their ways. and if not? again, i couldn't care less if their feelings get hurt. 

How hypocritical of you. Think about it 😉 

3 hours ago, do the thing said:

this is a highly inappropriate show for kids :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

well france’s Lido/Moulin Rouge have a kids formula although their dancers are doing the can-can topless in G-strings lol

still even the moulin rouge isn’t as s3xually explicit as these performances :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

i can’t even imagine going to see such a show with my dad lol

Lol at the time I don't really think they realized just how much she was going to push the envelope. I do agree though, probably not the best show to be taking a 12 year old to. Especially with touch of my hand before this performance :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: My parents, however, never went to another Britney show again :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I have always wondered if the dancer she kissed each night was gay or straight (or bi?), does anyone know? 

Not that it matters really, a job’s a job 😄 Also I wonder how they came up with that idea to kiss like that as part of the choreography, did it just happen during rehearsal or did someone suggest it. 

And did he ever get so used to it that it literally became just another dance move? “Ok left leg here, right hand up a bit, tilt head to the side while the tongue goes in” 🤣

And lastly, I sometimes wonder what it was like behind the scenes on this tour in the early days, before Kevin turned up. I bet it was wild. I’d love an access-all-areas documentary of that, I know we have Chaotic but that was very much edited and presented as the Britney and Kevin origin story and was framed around them falling in love. I want the real filth from those long nights on tour! 
**** Look GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block