Madonna biopic has been scrapped

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Variety reports that Madonna wants to put her sole focus on the celebration tour, but she remains committed to making a film about her life in the future. 

Madonna.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1
T.CO

A planned biopic of Madonna, directed by the pop icon herself, is no longer moving forward at Universal Pictures.

• Love 1

Well, I saw this one coming. I don't think Madonna 100% entirely convinced of doing this biopic, I see it more of a Universal Pictures idea so she wanted to move ahead and take full control just in case :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

On the other hand, I think it's good for the time being. Unless the biopic is really creative like they did with 'Rocketman' or 'Elvis', then there's no point in doing it. I have not seen 'I wanna dance with somebody', but reviews were abismal  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

5 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Not surprising. Sometimes, she's too hands-on and too much of a perfectionist. When it comes to non-music ventures, she should sometimes let other people do things for her. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

They said the same thing about the next best thing 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block