[POLL] I Wanna Be Bad, In My Pocket, or Irresistible? Which early 2000s hœ anthem is your favorite?

Which early 2000s hœ anthem is your favorite?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Once upon a time in the year 2001, pop turned s** and the pop princesses of the early naughts were battling it out to compete against who had the hottest hœ anthem. Sure, you had Britney with "I'm a Slave 4 U" and Christina with "Dirrty" but let's see which underdog shined the most.

Who, in your opinion, had the hottest hœ anthem between these 3 ladies? My vote goes to "I Wanna Be Bad" followed by "Irresistible" and "In My Pocket. What about you? Discuss!

Willa Ford: I Wanna Be Bad [30 days on TRL, peak #6, US Billboard Hot 100 peak #22]

Mandy Moore: In My Pocket [29 days on TRL, peak #2; US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles peak #2]

Jessica Simpson: Irresistible [26 days on TRL, peak #2; US Billboard Hot 100 peak #15]

Just now, GlitterRain said:

These literally have nothing to do with Britney Spears. Stop making threads in the wrong sections and do not let me tell you again Glaring Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

It's not that serious, contribute or leave. Like how many times do you want to discuss Britney's nonexistent book, her perfume line, or cryptic Instagram captions telling the world to "**** off"? It isn't rocket science.  200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7mpuoo9hc0nu3hxgl8uxm

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Joshyworld said:

It's not that serious, contribute or leave. Like how many times do you want to discuss Britney's nonexistent book, her perfume line, or cryptic Instagram captions telling the world to "**** off"? It isn't rocket science.  200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7mpuoo9hc0nu3hxgl8uxm

It’s also not rocket science to put the threads in the correct sections. Surely you can grasp this concept. Your thread was moved to the proper section  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

10 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Ok but can we just take a moment to appreciate how she ATE that :bouncey: she's sooo hot :melt_weird_drift_wow:

She really did eat this up, and “Irresstiable”sounds too similar so it’s between this and “In My Pocket” for me. I prefer Mandy’s voice out of the 3 tho, like how angelic was this? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block