Beyoncé performs “Beautiful Liar” during her private concert in Dubai with a mix of “Batawanes Beek” by LEGENDARY Arabic singer Warda whom Britney sampled “My Prerogative” from

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

People change. People have it in their hearts to forgive and move on. I suggest you try the same! Not to mention, GlitterRain is already doing a much better job at being a mod and actually not letting their emotions take control over their power than you ever were. :emma:

Don’t let the door hit you, goodbye for now! :emma:

12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I must have really hurt your feelings when I stopped baby’ing you and finally put you in your place :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I look forward to seeing you continue to embarrass yourself and show your true self :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Talking about having it in them to ‘move on’ yet you’ve got a stick up your *** because you WPs months ago :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

I suggest you ‘move on’ like you claim to be so good at.

Please stop, the both of you. This has nothing to do with the thread and I’m not even sure why mod talk is happening but enough please. 

There is no need for this type of negativity britney spears glitter GIF

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I must have really hurt your feelings when I stopped baby’ing you and finally put you in your place :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I look forward to seeing you continue to embarrass yourself and show your true self :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Talking about having it in them to ‘move on’ yet you’ve got a stick up your *** because you WPs months ago :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

I suggest you ‘move on’ like you claim to be so good at.

Girl bye ain’t no one taking or reading that blubber you just wrote seriously 😂😂  Respectfully, no one has embarrassed themselves more on this forum than you who had the audacity to issue hundreds of unwarranted WPs and bans against people who simply disagreed with your opinion. Is that your idea of putting people in their place? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: And you wonder why you get so many threats to this day, both on here and outside of Exhale? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Also, didn’t you say you were “out”? Ah but yes, continue to contradict yourself and make yourself the jester of this forum. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Such a shame you don’t have anyone to run to for issuing me some cute little WPs. Maybe you should PM Jordan but then I just remembered that he also despises you too! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

And I will GLADLY move on once you stop throwing petty little shade by saying PC crap like “wrong section” and harassing my PMs. Anyway, hope you’re “out” for real this time.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Please stop, the both of you. This has nothing to do with the thread and I’m not even sure why mod talk is happening but enough please. 

There is no need for this type of negativity britney spears glitter GIF

Love you! 

Spoiler

*Slayer: “He’S kIsSiNg As$ nOw!1!1!1!”

No but foreal this is how it is around that disgraced ex-mod. So thankful this forum doesn’t have to walk around eggshells anymore. Thank you GlitterRain and Slayout! :bouncey:

• Super Mods
Just now, Joshyworld said:

Love you! 

Hide contents

*Slayer: “He’S kIsSiNg As$ nOw!1!1!1!”

No but foreal this is how it is around that disgraced ex-mod. So thankful this forum doesn’t have to walk around eggshells anymore. Thank you GlitterRain and Slayout! :bouncey:

Not you having to still give a dig at the end. I- 

Spoiler

LY2

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Skips over the drama. :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

Anyway, how can people say it is not Britney related when Beyoncé is sampling a few seconds of a song Britney also sampled a few seconds of in 2004? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

That’s what I’m saying! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: She could have sampled any other Arabic song but she chose one that was also used in “My Prerogative”’s sample. 

• Like 1

Once again she raised the bar with the whole aesthetic and the ending was amazing. The songs she chose to perform were completely a snooze fest, but maybe the host wanted her to go indie. I mean, at such events the host can pick the direction of the show. Anyway, it’s too coincidental how she chose to sample “My Prerogative” and then Britney headed to insta dancing to one of her songs… maybe they did speak for a collab.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Style. said:

Once again she raised the bar with the whole aesthetic and the ending was amazing. The songs she chose to perform were completely a snooze fest, but maybe the host wanted her to go indie. I mean, at such events the host can pick the direction of the show. Anyway, it’s too coincidental how she chose to sample “My Prerogative” and then Britney headed to insta dancing to one of her songs… maybe they did speak for a collab.

Imagine if Britney was lifted up on the stage to “People can take everything away from you. But they can never take away your truth. But the question is, Can you handle mine?”

:mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 3:31 PM, Isla said:

I’m not bothered about this Dubai concert at all.

Did we ask? You preach about inclusivity all the time yet Beyoncé is where you draw the line?

On 1/22/2023 at 3:53 PM, Brat said:

I thought she was under the water getting sprayed when I saw another angle of the drunk in love ending :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Screaching

On 1/31/2023 at 7:47 PM, jonloch1 said:

Just seen on Facebook tour dates are rumoured to be announced tomorrow (1st February). Although I'll be livid if her UK tour is just bloody London like Madonna or England like Pink :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Are you attending the queen's show?

Edited by Joshyworld
48 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Did we ask? You preach about inclusivity all the time yet Beyoncé is where you draw the line? tumblr_e9ecc03b087fcf3eed1132ccb44dd05a_

Screaching tumblr_e9ecc03b087fcf3eed1132ccb44dd05a_

Are you attending the queen's show? tumblr_e9ecc03b087fcf3eed1132ccb44dd05a_

Huh? I’m just not really a Beyonce fan dd. Also I don’t understand why this thread was in the Britney section.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lmao so the SJWs can ***** about cultural appropriation? No one wants to deal with that 

I don't think people would complain about musical influences, especially if it were something the average person knows nothing about anyways (e.g., chord progressions). K-Pop fans (some of the most chronically online people) complain about CA all the time, and it's usually directed at clothing, accessories, and set design specifically. The closest thing I can think of is misusing AAVE to sound cool, and rightfully so - that's something that needs to stop.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block