Beyoncé performs “Beautiful Liar” during her private concert in Dubai with a mix of “Batawanes Beek” by LEGENDARY Arabic singer Warda whom Britney sampled “My Prerogative” from

5 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I don’t think so :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: did you just add that last bit to add this into the Britney section? Glaring Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

Wdym??? That part of the song is literally sampled in Britney’s “My Prerogative” after the chorus. 
spacer.png

1:23

0:00-0:23

5 hours ago, Midnights said:

1. Reach

2. She should have never performed in Dubai.

1. We

2. Asked

spacer.png

5 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

Did she do anything from latest album. Seen a couple of videos, looks massively overproduced. She working the whole Mariah stick of just standing singing now 

She didn’t perform anything from “Renaissance” but likely because:

1). It’s mostly house music and the songs didn’t match the vibe she’s going for

2). She’s likely saving that experience of performing those songs for the first time for her actual fans.

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

Me trying to understand if I'm in the Britney forum with these non-Britney related threads:Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

It’s Britney related as far as I’m concerned!

4 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Her performing there for a paycheck is highly questionable, but I do wish modern pop music incorporated arabic music more often. K-Pop writers and producers know what's up. :bouncey:

I miss the era of 2001/2-2004 when Middle Eastern and South Asian samples and sounds were being used in almost every other Top 40 song. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I wasn’t aware that K-pop producers are doing that now??? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Wrong section.

Relax Slayer. It’s never that deep. Anyway…thank goodness you aren’t a mod here anymore to decipher and control what you consider Britney related or not.

Dictatorshipheavy OUT. :bouncey::bouncey::bouncey: WE WON :bouncey::bouncey::bouncey::bouncey::bouncey::bouncey:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

This makes the Britney appearance in Beyoncé’s performance rumors all make sense! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

It’s all adding up now! spacer.png This was Beyoncé’s gift of gratitude to honor her fellow Y2K sistern. spacer.png

4 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Apparently shes announcing her tour early next month. Although dont wanna get too excited in case she does a Madonna and just does ******* London 

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Both stars face further competition from Taylor Swift, 33, who fans believe will also announce tour dates shortly. Beyonce will hit the road as early as May, performing to crowds of up to 80,000

She’s coming for careers! spacer.png That LEGENDYONCÉ REIGN JUST WON’T LET UP! spacer.png

4 hours ago, One More Time said:

Trying to make this Britney related is a reach :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Go smell the flowers baby. spacer.png

4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Me ready to move this to the Music section :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

Don’t you DARE pull a Sl*yer

spacer.png

4 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Timbaland had sampled this song back in 2001 for Aaliyah. Warda is also a big icon in an Arab world and I am sure Beyonce did her research. In any case Britney has nothing to do with it. 

4 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Such a serve. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: The way both Timbaland and Bloodshy & Avant’s sampling of “Batwanes Beek” was absolutely brilliant! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

3 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Did Bey lip sync the entire song?

No because she @i sometimes sing live :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

30 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Relax Slayer. It’s never that deep. Anyway…thank goodness you aren’t a mod here anymore to decipher and control what you consider Britney related or not.

Dictatorshipheavy OUT. :bouncey::bouncey::bouncey: WE WON :bouncey::bouncey::bouncey::bouncey::bouncey::bouncey:

Funny you say that when the most recent ban you had was a month long one from Jordan and we all laughed about it:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Also hilarious you say this when you licked my *** non-stop until I stopped putting up with your bull**** and obvious trolling :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

6 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I don’t think so :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: did you just add that last bit to add this into the Britney section? Glaring Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

exactly lol the reach is so much that it’s even cute that we all see Britney connected to everything everywhere.

@Joshyworld lol you know I love you but this was a bit funny… but yeah I mean I could see it but not really honestly; maybe elaborate a bit more on what you feel resembles my prerogative? like I can see the “little wooden sticks / percussion” sounds but that’s very Arabic. If anything it may be that MP is the one that drew inspiration from.

I don’t know… how deep do you want us to go?

• Super Mods
Just now, leviathan said:

exactly lol the reach is so much that it’s even cute that we all see Britney connected to everything everywhere.

@Joshyworld lol you know I love you but this was a bit funny… but yeah I mean I could see it but not really honestly; maybe elaborate a bit more on what you feel resembles my prerogative? like I can see the “little wooden sticks / percussion” sounds but that’s very Arabic. If anything it may be that MP is the one that drew inspiration from.

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Funny you say that when the most recent ban you had was a month long one from Jordan and we all laughed about it:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Also hilarious you say this when you licked my *** non-stop until I stopped putting up with your bull**** and obvious trolling :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I never kissed your *** but since you want drama, I’ll give you some. The only common interest we seemed to have shared or agreed on was and still is against B-Anon. Other than that, you have been nothing but rude, controlling and can never learn to take a laugh. Let’s also not forget how you framed me against Jordan and issued me unwarranted suspension after unwarranted suspension. Ironic enough, the stuff that you say now towards @Jordan Miller and @GlitterRain would have gotten me banned/suspended but lucky for you, this place doesn’t run like a dictatorship anymore. Run along now and stop harassing my DMs you weirdo.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Joshyworld said:

I never kissed your *** but since you want drama, I’ll give you some. The only common interest we seemed to have shared or agreed on was and still is against B-Anon. Other than that, you have been nothing but rude, controlling and can never learn to take a laugh. Let’s also not forget how you framed me against Jordan and issued me unwarranted suspension after unwarranted suspension. Ironic enough, the stuff that you say now towards @Jordan Miller and @GlitterRain would have gotten me banned/suspended but lucky for you, this place doesn’t run like a dictatorship anymore. Run along now and stop harassing my DMs you weirdo.

You and @Slayer both better smarten up FAST Glaring Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

9 minutes ago, leviathan said:

8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I love u guys but “My Prerogative” literally samples the Arabic song that Beyoncé was sampling in her performance. I’m not reaching here lol. Let’s do some research mamas.

lr2364_2009811_13244130200.jpg
WWW.WHOSAMPLED.COM

Discover all samples, covers and remixes for My Prerogative by Britney Spears

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I told someone they posted something not Britney related in the wrong section not sure what I did wrong :jamie_lynn_grape:

Funny he’s trying to lick your *** after not long ago attacking you for becoming a mod :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: embarrassing.

Anyway I’m out :emma:

People change. People have it in their hearts to forgive and move on. I suggest you try the same! Not to mention, GlitterRain is already doing a much better job at being a mod and actually not letting their emotions take control over their power than you ever were. :emma:

Don’t let the door hit you, goodbye for now! :emma:

Edited by Joshyworld
5 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

People change. People have it in their hearts to forgive and move on. I suggest you try the same! Not to mention, GlitterRain is already doing a much better job at being a mod and actually not letting their emotions take control over their power than you ever were. :emma:

Don’t let the door hit you, goodbye for now! :emma:

I must have really hurt your feelings when I stopped baby’ing you and finally put you in your place :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I look forward to seeing you continue to embarrass yourself and show your true self :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Talking about having it in them to ‘move on’ yet you’ve got a stick up your *** because you WPs months ago :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

I suggest you ‘move on’ like you claim to be so good at.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block