#FreeHenry

13 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Yes omg :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I don't know why people hate 3, I enjoyed it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip: And that detective was HOT :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

❣️ on Twitter: "patrick dempsey as detective kincaid in scream 3 was  soooooooo https://t.co/EdwXc8htQj" / Twitter

10 Horror Movie Survivors Who Vanished From Sequels – Page 9

spacer.png

It’s because Kevin williamson was essentially rushed out of the writing and production and neve was very evidently not in as many scenes. The vibe felt off however the concept of bringing scream to a stab movie set in Hollywood is very meta and there’s lots of social commentary on the abusive nature  of producers that have aged well overall. 

Omg he is hot it’s true? And I know they say Sidney married him in scream 5 just through dialogue. While neve is not on for 6, I do hope 7 is starting her as a central component to the story 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Omg he is hot it’s true? And I know they say Sidney married him in scream 5 just through dialogue. While neve is not on for 6, I do hope 7 is starting her as a central component to the story 

Don't let her comeback omg I don't want to see her die? Like it's ridiculous at this point she keeps surviving all of it, I think it's better to let that character go in peace