Britney gets a new tattoo while in Maui: "Can’t show it because it sucks"

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, it's not adding up TMZ's story was posted 1/14 only 3 days ago and B is saying she was in Maui 3 days ago getting a tattoo.

the story was posted on saturday, but clearly says she was at the restaurant friday i don't know why everyone is staying hung up on this...?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, easy said:

yes so why are y'all saying she wasn't in maui three days, because she was at a restaurant when she wasn't?

Lol what?

I'm saying her Instagram posts all from Maui have been loaded the last 5 days the TMZ 'story' was posted 3 days ago and Britney said she got the tattoo 3 days ago and her Insta is showing posts from the last 5 days in Maui.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol what?

I'm saying her Instagram posts all from Maui have been loaded the last 5 days the TMZ 'story' was posted 3 days ago and Britney said she got the tattoo 3 days ago and her Insta is showing posts from the last 5 days in Maui.

everyone is insisting she couldn't possibly be in maui because she was in la at a restaurant 3 days ago, but she wasn't, she was there 4 days ago is what i'm saying.

but i do think the videos aren't in real time, obviously, and it was 3 days ago from whenever she filmed that particular video.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block