Britney gets a new tattoo while in Maui: "Can’t show it because it sucks"

Just now, balmainxcx said:

can you please stop with the ‘boo’ and the ‘sis’… this isn’t stan twitter and you’re a grown adult - please talk to me like one if you want a discussion on this. 

and i can assure you, i’m not encouraging any sort of ‘war path’. it’s disappointing that you see my genuine concern for britney as an attack and immediately try to shut it down.

i understand you just want an echo chamber of opinions that match your own, so i won’t be entertaining this conversation anymore. you have your views and i have mine. 

You want me to stop with the boo and sis and expect to poison your comments toward Britney like she's doing something so terrible girl. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I don't need an echo chamber of opinions, I'm speaking for myself and there's a difference between having concern over something actually happening, verses a woman getting a tattoo. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

If you'd like to upload your certifications for diagnosis and or treatment you specialize in I'll be waiting.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

20 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

you’re entitled to your opinion. when all this comes to a head (which it definitely will), i’m sure you’ll be proud of pretending everything is rosy and hunky dory to enable her.

like my other post, there is nothing wrong about noticing someone may need a little help along the way. you’re encouraging a really unnecessary stigma.

the only stigma being encouraged is y'all acting like ANYTHING britney does is somehow indicative of a mental illness you've armchair diagnosed her with. YOU are feeding the media narrative there's something wrong with britney because she is simply existing 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

the only stigma being encouraged is y'all acting like ANYTHING britney does is somehow indicative of a mental illness you've armchair diagnosed her with. YOU are feeding the media narrative there's something wrong with britney because she is simply existing 

britney has spoken openly about the medications used to treat her health problems, and this was also highlighted in court. i’m not armchair diagnosing anything. 

2 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

britney has spoken openly about the medications used to treat her health problems, and this was also highlighted in court. i’m not armchair diagnosing anything. 

she has spoken openly about being drugged to treat heath problems paid for team con doctor's diagnosed her with. you do not know what, if any, mental illness she has

5 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

The only thing we know is she was drugged with lithium sweetie, stop pretending to be her pharmacist now. 

Britney has never mentioned "health problems" in regard to anything other than her feeling nerve damage, you using Jamie or big sloppy's pitchfork to dig that lie out?

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The only thing we know is she was drugged with lithium sweetie, stop pretending to be her pharmacist now. 

Britney has never mentioned "health problems" you using Jamie or big sloppy's pitchfork to dig that lie out?

sorry i think you’ve gotten confused, i was replying to the other user - not you. i’ve already expressed my wishes to not engage in a discussion with you any further. please respect my wishes and abstain from replying to my messages again. thank you

Edited by balmainxcx
5 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

sorry i think you’ve gotten confused, i was replying to the other user - not you. i’ve already expressed my wishes to not engage in a discussion with you any further. please respect my wishes and abstain from replying to my messages again. thank you

No, I didn't get confused and I will always debunk any lie you keep trying to dish out about Britney sis.

You're clearly obsessed with Britney's private medical information, medications and tying to spew out some vile narrative of her being unwell for getting a tattoo.

Maybe you should abstain from trying to pretend your some doctor and digging into Britney's mind and personal medical history.

It's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by DiamondCircus

Britney: has small gap in her otherwise perfectly aligned and white teeth

People: "wtf is wrong with?"

Honestly what do some of you want from her? She seems confortable and looks great in this vid and even her gap seems smaller than previously. The fact that some of you judge her so harshly on her appearance is exactly the problem and just showz you're the ones with issues, not her!

Edited by BritBritSpearsLove
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, balmainxcx said:

yeah but it was done by some random guy in a hotel room, stood-up while someone records and giggles. i’m sure the hotel loved the room being turned into some backstreet unsanitary tattoo parlour.

despite it being there forever, she immediately regrets it and says it looks bad. if you don’t see an issue with any of this, that’s your problem. 

There is the possibility that she's pulling our legs and there's no tattoo.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, One More Time said:

I didn't pay attention to her teeth at first. But now that everybody mentioned it I looked again at the video and the only thing that amazes me is how white they look! So I think she is taking care of them

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Yeah people complaining about her teeth are disgusting.  As people age their teeth shift.  She has beautifully white teeth, just because she has chosen to not wear a retainer doesn’t mean she needs serious dental work like these people are assuming.  Just fake and superficial trash that only want her to look the way THEY want her to look.  This fandom is just as disgustingly controlling as team con has been.

9 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

can you please stop with the ‘boo’ and the ‘sis’… this isn’t stan twitter and you’re a grown adult - please talk to me like one if you want a discussion on this. 

and i can assure you, i’m not encouraging any sort of ‘war path’. it’s disappointing that you see my genuine concern for britney as an attack and immediately try to shut it down.

i understand you just want an echo chamber of opinions that match your own, so i won’t be entertaining this conversation anymore. you have your views and i have mine. 

you need help if you found this video concerning!

im praying for you 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block