Now this would be iconic!

Can you imagine if Britney, Madonna, and Christina show back up at the VMAs and recreated the kiss, but this time Britney and Christina kiss right after. That would honestly be the only way to top what they did before and would literally be so iconic. Sorry just a random thought and wanted to share and get your opinions. Obviously I think they would have to include Hollywood by Madonna to recreate, and then remix into a debut new single as she's kissing Christina. I would literally die and it would simply be iconic.

3 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

spacer.png

Right but I said recreate with Madonna and Christina My Lady Gaga. Although I do give Gaga so much credit, Gaga came close to being the next phenomenon in the beginning of her career. I have a special place for her in my heart. There aren't many iconic VMA performances but her performance of paparazzi slays. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block