Who’s with her? Does she have a team?

3 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I feel like I left a person or two out but the only members of her team I know off the top of my head are:

Current manager/ agent : Cade Hudson

Lawyer: Mat Rosengart

Accountant/former temporary conservator: John Zabel (temporary? Until certain legal matters are concluded)

Business Manager: Michael Kane (perhaps also temporary?)

Jodi Montgomery: Care manager/person (I think of her more as a life coach at this point assuming she’s still employed lol)

Assistant: currently unknown/formerly was Vicky T from Cobra Starship

Social Media: used to be Crowdsurf but I don’t think she uses them currently/ or not as often

Dog trainer/sitter: Still employed last we know after the incident last year with Britney’s dog and former housekeeper, but their name is unknown

Her hairstylist: Dimitiris Giannetos 

Her friends: I don’t want to look like a stalker lol so I won’t list them but she actually has a few more friends than we would assume (but some of them are not necessarily famous so we wouldn’t know their names). I personally don’t think she’s isolated,  she’s a self admitted introvert and home body.  I’m the same and rarely am out living it up with others or posting on social media. Sometimes I’ll post a lot and sometimes I post little to nothing for months on end so I personally don’t think it’s strange we don’t see her out and about or post as much. Homebodies exist y’all!!

Staying In The Hills GIF by The Hills: New Beginnings

Lol a homebody after being trapped for 13 years sis! 

I disagree on that… She’s definitely isolated she mentioned many times she could see people now that she’s free she didn’t even celebrate her birthday with friends! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I disagree on that… She’s definitely isolated she mentioned many times she could see people now that she’s free she didn’t even celebrate her birthday with friends! 

I feel where you’re coming from but Britney her entire career has ALWAYS maintained she’s lowkey and shy for the most part. 

In any case, How can we say she’s “definitely” isolated when we know approximately 0% of what her day to day is like? I also didn’t spend my birthday with my friends - am I isolated? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Not only that, online we often see her pop up in random photos or places on days we otherwise would have never known she was outside because she wasn’t papped (many paps are thankfully, intentionally hands off with Britney these days). So my guess, she’s being super lowkey and private per usual.

So What exactly is the basis for us saying she’s “definitely” isolated? And how are we defining isolation? Not being papped? Not posting on social media all the time? Having a low key birthday?

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF

• Love 5
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I feel where you’re coming from but Britney her entire career has ALWAYS maintained she’s lowkey and shy for the most part. 

In any case, How can we say she’s “definitely” isolated when we know approximately 0% of what her day to day is like? I also didn’t spend my birthday with my friends - am I isolated? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Not only that, online we often see her pop up in random photos or places on days we otherwise would have never known she was outside because she wasn’t papped (many paps are thankfully, intentionally hands off with Britney these days). So my guess, she’s being super lowkey and private per usual.

So What exactly is the basis for us saying she’s “definitely” isolated? And how are we defining isolation? Not being papped? Not posting on social media all the time? Having a low key birthday?

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF

You never been in a c ship so you having more freedom than B has had the 13 years she was trapped different!

Brit is isolated and if she wasn’t I’m sure she would be talking more about good times in her life! Unfortunately after being in a c ship it’s almost as if nothing has changed!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You never been in a c ship so you having more freedom than B has had the 13 years she was trapped different!

Brit is isolated and if she wasn’t I’m sure she would be talking more about good times in her life! Unfortunately after being in a c ship it’s almost as if nothing has changed!

you are assuming she's isolated because she's not behaving how you assumed she would after freedom. there is no proof to say she is isolated, and plenty of proof that her life has greatly changed since gaining her freedom. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

How the **** would you know who she celebrated her birthday with? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 8
22 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Why do u keep saying she’s isolated without explaining proof of that?

Maybes she’s not talking about the good things in her life because she’s depressed?

Behind The Scenes GIF by BET Awards

She says so ALL THE TIME. She says she cries nightly, her relationship with her children is on the rocks, she fears people, and feels like she has little to look forward to in life because of what’s happened to her. She doesn’t even get through a drive through without crying. Of course she’s not talking about the good times right now, she’s healing and adjusting. I feel We can just hope she is able to figure it all out and live her best life.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, hello70 said:

Why do u keep saying she’s isolated without explaining proof of that?

Maybes she’s not talking about the good things in her life because she’s depressed?

Behind The Scenes GIF by BET Awards

She says so ALL THE TIME. She says she cries nightly, her relationship with her children is on the rocks, she fears people, and feels like she has little to look forward to in life because of what’s happened to her. She doesn’t even get through a drive through without crying. Of course she’s not talking about the good times right now, she’s healing and adjusting. I feel We can just hope she is able to figure it all out and live her best life.

Britney Talks about how bored she is all the time and on her birthday it was obvious she didn’t have no birthday party or no birthday bash she hung out with her boyfriend.

I’m not saying she hasn’t traveled or got some things here and there however it doesn’t appear that she’s with friends are getting out with people and stuff like that that’s what isolation is when you mostly keep to yourself and keep private as you say.

• Love 2

I imagine there must be a security team, a personal assistant, a housekeeper and a manager/agent (probably Cade Hudson). She's not working, so I mean Britney is a smart and down to earth person who doesn't need a team of hairdressers and stylists and assistants on a constant payroll. She's also known to cook and do some simple housework herself.

But I also see no reason as how we should know who they are since Britney isn't working now. Did you expect her to like introduce them on her insta or something :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block