Who’s with her? Does she have a team?

14 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

She seems isolated like she was when she was in the C Ship!

Yes, it is... But it's not easy to leave that bubble. And it won't help her at all if she's in her old house. If she really wants a change and start from scratch, then I recommend her to leave that house and start her new memories and draw a thick line behind everything and everyone.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Yes, it is... But it's not easy to leave that bubble. And it won't help her at all if she's in her old house. If she really wants a change and start from scratch, then I recommend her to leave that house and start her new memories and draw a thick line behind everything and everyone.

For sure, but when you say that these Karen's start pretending, they know it all as well. They seem to have an answer for everything in defense of Britney.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol a homebody after being trapped for 13 years sis! 

I disagree on that… She’s definitely isolated she mentioned many times she could see people now that she’s free she didn’t even celebrate her birthday with friends! 

She probably did and just didn’t post it on her IG. Is she not allowed to have even a modicum of privacy? 

• Like 1

Amici, ma quali amici?
Quelli che sapevano della sua situazione e facevano finta di niente e non cercavano nemmeno di aiutarla?

Still the history of the house?
She wanted to move with the hope of reconnecting with her children by going to live in the same neighborhood as them. It wasn't like that.

Edited by BPI
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 8:07 PM, hello70 said:

I feel like I left a person or two out but the only members of her team I know off the top of my head are:

Current manager/ agent : Cade Hudson

Lawyer: Mat Rosengart

Accountant/former temporary conservator: John Zabel (temporary? Until certain legal matters are concluded)

Business Manager: Michael Kane (perhaps also temporary?)

Jodi Montgomery: Care manager/person (I think of her more as a life coach at this point assuming she’s still employed lol)

Assistant: currently unknown/formerly was Vicky T from Cobra Starship

Social Media: used to be Crowdsurf but I don’t think she uses them currently/ or not as often

Dog trainer/sitter: Still employed last we know after the incident last year with Britney’s dog and former housekeeper, but their name is unknown

Her hairstylist: Dimitiris Giannetos 

Her friends: I don’t want to look like a stalker lol so I won’t list them but she actually has a few more friends than we would assume (but some of them are not necessarily famous so we wouldn’t know their names). I personally don’t think she’s isolated,  she’s a self admitted introvert and home body.  I’m the same and rarely am out living it up with others or posting on social media. Sometimes I’ll post a lot and sometimes I post little to nothing for months on end so I personally don’t think it’s strange we don’t see her out and about or post as much. Homebodies exist y’all!!

Staying In The Hills GIF by The Hills: New Beginnings

All of this! BUT What incident with Britney's dogs?? lol I must have missed that

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block