The questions Britney was asked in this IAS4U CD single interview... A choice.

The interview starts at 10:08.

The questions:

D_NQ_NP_788812-MLA50512284867_062022-O.webp

Spoiler

I know, but don't make me type them please :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

You may not find anything strange with the questions... But I think that's exactly the problem! These are very misogynistic because they make her look like she should only care about her body and what she eats and how she is (or should be, apparently) a role model, and then the Jamie Lynn propaganda... Her management, I swear... :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: The only good one in my opinion is number 8 ("Was it scary doing something that you didn't know?") because that's something we all go through when we challenge ourselves with new things, and her answer was lovely.

Her voice is adorable, btw! But you already know that. She was a living doll during this era, definitely at her peak. And yes I can call her a doll because I know she's also b4d4ss!! But people don't seem to know that, and asking her these questions didn't help focus the attention on that either. I can only assume her management made these questions, otherwise they're straight up stupid for not filtering them if someone else sent them.

I was young back then and I vividly remember being SO excited and mesmerized at everything she said and did in front of a camera, but also being a little weirded out by these same questions about her body and s3xuality when none of that came directly from her... I mean yes, Britney has always been s3xual on stage, we all know it's her thing, but we also know that whenever she's not under the spotlight she's sweet and smart, so it was weird back then at least for me to see the media constantly talking about it, they seemed obsessed with the topic almost... But yeah, discovering or revisiting this and knowing that it came straight from her own management left a sour taste in my mouth. I mean nothing shocking really, but I guess I didn't realize back then that it was so blatant eeeeevery time they had an opportunity... Larry worked 24/7 on making her a piece of meat.

What do you guys think?

PS: And she had totally finished eating something at the beginning of the interview :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block