Is Victoria Beckham the most established Spice Girl?

6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

let's not start how Melanie C dragged both her and her husband over the Qatar sponsorship deals and stuff, even attitude which awarded Geri, the gay icing award in 2016, asked if posh is still a gay icon due to her silence on David being an ambassador for Qatar.

just because someone isn’t pro-LGBT doesn’t make them anti LGBT. It’s fine if she chooses to stay silent. It’s actually smarter to do that than have the media obliterate you for whatever you put out. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Northern star is the most successful solo album by a spice girl and it has a legacy as the sound and image was 180 from Sporty spice, short blonde and spiky, definitely was a complete and intention to separate herself from the spice girls, in fact her solo career and most importantly not even major label since 2003, she's pretty much an independent artist and just herself only on her own record label Red girl.

Most fans agree, she seems to be the only one that wanted to do music and never let the detractors get to her.

Geri had it in her,but she let the haters get to her,now she's happy as a housewife and like Victoria doesn't have to work as her husband is Christian horner.

Emma. She does it here and there. Just wrapped up her Christmas tour, but her last album was ripped to shreds even the band that did the original don't call me baby,,said Emma doesn't have the attitude to even do justice to that song..

Mel B, she's more into doing TV now. Her solo career started hot first one to get a UK number one single as a solo spice girl, but the timing of Hot and forever by the spice girls, even Virgin told her it would be bad to issue a solo album, with the long awaited new spice girls album coming, she didn't listen the rest is flop history..

Victoria, she decided that Kylie minogue was in her favor over Michael Jackson, she lost cos the track she went against was none other that can't get you out of my head and fever album, this is the classic we all saw that flop coming..

A spice girl vs. an already established pop icon in the British music industry what could go wrong, did go wrong 

I actually thought Geri may have sold more than Mel C but didn’t wanna put it in case I was wrong.

I agree. She really made a name of herself where people can recognize her by her own name and then being associated with the Spice Girls, unlike the other members. She put the work tho with her realities in the UK and the US, crazy to think about it.

Now she is a designer with her first fashion week in Paris. Kinda glad she said no to the new reunion. After the 2007 one she knew what else can they do?

Mel C make herself a solo artist. Mel B a TV personality. Emma a singer. Ginger a rich lady. But Victoria is a bigger name me think.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Posh Spice is an icon

Victoria Beckham is iconic 

Just accept it girls. It's a Spice World. 

Literey she’s iconic

15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Ok...so I never really answered the question. I would say Victoria is the most ESTABLISHED in the USA along with Mel B but in the UK its Geri and Mel C. Do the UK peeps agree?  I feel like the UK constantly disrespects Victoria. 

Let’s ask @Slayer :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

My own pick would have to be Melanie C, but that's because I always thought she had the best voice, and her music had so much more meaning and substance than the other girls solo efforts.

I'm pleased that Victoria found her own thing after the group split. I personally think she could have made that journey without David Beckham because she was a Spice Girl. You'd have to have been living under a rock to not know who she was. "Beckham" might be a recognised name, but Victoria already had fame to match or exceed what that name would bring her. She was a global star.

• Love 1
On 12/20/2022 at 9:46 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Her son Brooklyn did the same thing, he literally pulled the Rachel green move, marry into what he only knows..

Even Romeo and Cruz seems to actually already know what they want to do and being a 🏆 husband ain't it.

Kind of sad none of the them got his dad talent. 

On 12/21/2022 at 11:42 AM, Isla said:

She is definitely the most famous member but partly because of her massive success as a fashion designer and her marriage to David Beckham. I think people forget she was a Spice Girl sometimes. 

She doesn't have the most successful solo career. Mel C has continued to put out solo albums although not sure if she is the best selling. 

Fun fact - she is the only Spice Girl with most Top 10 hits, despite not having a Number 1s in the UK. 

I wish she still does music though.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block