Is Victoria Beckham the most established Spice Girl?

5 minutes ago, GhostFace said:

I agree!Even if she was my least fav of the group She was able to use that posh identity to start working in the fashion business. She seems to be doing well enough that she doesn't even need to rely on those reunion concerts.

SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!

I was too young to experience the Spice mania, but as a child I used to see Victoria a lot on the TV. I used to believe that Victoria Secret is her brand lmao. Basically she introduced me to the group…

• Haha 3

Hmmm… I think had she not married David Beckham she wouldn’t have achieved the same notoriety that she has acclaimed. 

She didn’t go into fashion until around 2008 and she married David in 1999 (Edited).

Her maiden name is Adams. If someone said: Don’t you just love Victoria Adams!? No one would know who the f^ck that is lol. 

She’s talented for sure. But to say the last name didn’t propel her to greater heights would be delusion. 

I’d say she’s a better businesswoman than she is a pop star. There are pop stars who can be businesswomen or businessmen but often they simply are products of the industry & don’t have the smarts to make business decisions to create them viable income streams outside of the music industry or at least related to their music persona. So she’s accomplished that. I’m just hesitant to give her more credit than say other celebrities who didn’t profiteer off the backs of their spouse’s popularity. 

IMO. I could be wrong. Idk. I don’t think she’s the most “established spice girl”. I think she’s the most established businesswoman of all the women in the group but outside the scope of Spice Girls altogether. If that makes any sense. 

• Love 2
Just now, x.rox said:

Hmmm… I think had she not married David Beckham she wouldn’t have achieved the same notoriety that she has acclaimed. 

She didn’t go into fashion until around 2008 and she married David in 1994.

Her maiden name is Adams. If someone said: Don’t you just love Victoria Adams!? No one would know who the f^ck that is lol. 

She’s talented for sure. But to say the last name didn’t propel her to greater heights would be delusion. 

I’d say she’s a better businesswoman than she is a pop star. There are pop stars who can be businesswomen or businessmen but often they simply are products of the industry & don’t have the smarts to make business decisions to create them viable income streams outside of the music industry or at least related to their music persona. So she’s accomplished that. I’m just hesitant to give her more credit than say other celebrities who didn’t profiteer off the backs of their spouse’s popularity. 

IMO. I could be wrong. Idk. I don’t think she’s the most “established spice girl”. I think she’s the most established businesswoman of all the women in the group but outside the scope of Spice Girls altogether. If that makes any sense. 

She and David got together in 1998

• Like 3

Is she?

Where would she be without David? Maybe married to some millionaire or down the has been route lol. She is beautiful has great style and sense of fashion but that just it. But maybe as someone mentioned she could have been an actress but she is too posh to do that, she would rather marry a wealthy man that doing auditions to get a role. Acting sounds glamorous but is not that great of a job, even the stars we all love struggle. 

Disagree, big Time, her husband carries her now and has been since the 00s, don't get me started on how out oif all the fashion houses,,she ended up losing a lot of her store's and very much rumored to actually be in debt with her investors and business partners, let's not start how Melanie C dragged both her and her husband over the Qatar sponsorship deals and stuff, even attitude which awarded Geri, the gay icing award in 2016, asked if posh is still a gay icon due to her silence on David being an ambassador for Qatar.

1 minute ago, J45x said:

Is she?

Where would she be without David? Maybe married to some millionaire or down the has been route lol. She is beautiful has great style and sense of fashion but that just it. But maybe as someone mentioned she could have been an actress but she is too posh to do that, she would rather marry a wealthy man that doing auditions to get a role. Acting sounds glamorous but is not that great of a job, even the stars we all love struggle. 

Her son Brooklyn did the same thing, he literally pulled the Rachel green move, marry into what he only knows..

Even Romeo and Cruz seems to actually already know what they want to do and being a 🏆 husband ain't it.

• Like 1

She is definitely the most famous member but partly because of her massive success as a fashion designer and her marriage to David Beckham. I think people forget she was a Spice Girl sometimes. 

She doesn't have the most successful solo career. Mel C has continued to put out solo albums although not sure if she is the best selling. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Isla said:

She is definitely the most famous member but partly because of her massive success as a fashion designer and her marriage to David Beckham. I think people forget she was a Spice Girl sometimes. 

She doesn't have the most successful solo career. Mel C has continued to put out solo albums although not sure if she is the best selling. 

Northern star is the most successful solo album by a spice girl and it has a legacy as the sound and image was 180 from Sporty spice, short blonde and spiky, definitely was a complete and intention to separate herself from the spice girls, in fact her solo career and most importantly not even major label since 2003, she's pretty much an independent artist and just herself only on her own record label Red girl.

Most fans agree, she seems to be the only one that wanted to do music and never let the detractors get to her.

Geri had it in her,but she let the haters get to her,now she's happy as a housewife and like Victoria doesn't have to work as her husband is Christian horner.

Emma. She does it here and there. Just wrapped up her Christmas tour, but her last album was ripped to shreds even the band that did the original don't call me baby,,said Emma doesn't have the attitude to even do justice to that song..

Mel B, she's more into doing TV now. Her solo career started hot first one to get a UK number one single as a solo spice girl, but the timing of Hot and forever by the spice girls, even Virgin told her it would be bad to issue a solo album, with the long awaited new spice girls album coming, she didn't listen the rest is flop history..

Victoria, she decided that Kylie minogue was in her favor over Michael Jackson, she lost cos the track she went against was none other that can't get you out of my head and fever album, this is the classic we all saw that flop coming..

A spice girl vs. an already established pop icon in the British music industry what could go wrong, did go wrong 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block