What information would be bad for Britney if it got out there ?

4 hours ago, cathaea said:

I absolutely believe that Brit is schizophrenic and I hate that her family monetized her and drugged her to keep the money machine going instead of letting her retire and learn to live with this illness. Everyone cared about the machine - not the person. 

But If she's schizo, I dont think It would be a bad-light information that Perez told.

10 hours ago, Cucumbers said:

Truth only benefits her.  You can't have freedom without truth. Knowledge is power.  Stay in your low vibration chamber of wanting whoever is uploading those videos of her naked and spinning, to keep doing it and ruining her reputation on purpose so that nobody believes anything she says and they can put her back into a conservator-ship.  The narrative is very convenient.  Sam letting her do whatever she wants on social media and upload the worst things, so that he can look unimposing and take over for jamie and it will look justified.  The fake storylines they keep coming out with is clearly only a temporary fix.  They can't keep making up events like pregnancy, move, travel to ny, book, etc, forever.  They are playing the long game, the permanent fix is either to kill britney and then get to release her book and collect all her royalties, like they did to Tupac, MJ, and Whitney, and then the family makes millions on unreleased materials, or put her back into the conservatorship, which was only a formality.  She never got out, only on paper.  The Elton song was recorded during her enslavement.  Everything that has happened since she was free has been manufactured.

All these conspiracies don’t answer one main question?
Why wouldn’t she ask for help?
Why wouldn’t she speak her truth then. She did it before in court against all odds and was freed from the legal conservatorship, why not again if she is still not free? Her relationship with her kids can no longer be dangled over her head so why wouldn’t she tell someone, “I need help”. Post on instagram, tell her lawyer, a maid at this fancy resort in Mexico… anyone. Because she is in full control, and people don’t like how she chooses to spend her time… she clearly has some emotional and mental scars and is dealing with her trauma however she wants - THE END. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

1 ***** or alcohol usage? (relapse)

2 official psych diagnosis, something really ****ed up

3 her cheating on Sam or vice versa

I have no other ideas

I think it’s number 2. Maybe her mental state is not what it used to be. I don’t think it would necessarily be bad for her reputation but maybe people would think she would need a help again. I truthfully don’t think we will ever know

I have a theory but I’d feel bad writing about exactly what it is, which is why Ithink it might be close to what the issue could be.  It would warrant people looking at her differently, it would be “bad” for her to have people know because of her kids, it would urge me to want to do drastic things like out a monitoring device in my daughter’s bedroom... even if I wouldn’t do it, the thought would cross my mind... and it would also make sense as to why Perez wants her to know that she is beloved and he hopes for love and healing to her.

2 hours ago, Turts07 said:

All these conspiracies don’t answer one main question?
Why wouldn’t she ask for help?
Why wouldn’t she speak her truth then. She did it before in court against all odds and was freed from the legal conservatorship, why not again if she is still not free? Her relationship with her kids can no longer be dangled over her head so why wouldn’t she tell someone, “I need help”. Post on instagram, tell her lawyer, a maid at this fancy resort in Mexico… anyone. Because she is in full control, and people don’t like how she chooses to spend her time… she clearly has some emotional and mental scars and is dealing with her trauma however she wants - THE END. 

She's protecting her children by not speaking.  She was very careful in court not to say too much and to talk about insignificant things like coffee.  She was "released" because her fans became a problem for her traffickers.  They let it look like she was freed and maybe she did get some things back like driving, but she could have said much more about other parties involved, but she only harps on her parents because it's safe.  She can't post anything on her instagram, because she's not in control of it.  Her content didn't change from conservatorship to "free".   You think they let her have control of her own account while she was under the conservatorship?  No.  So why didn't the content change at all and open up more once she supposedly got a hold of her account? Because she didn't.  She stopped working so they made her work some way else.  Everybody hired signed an NDA and was carefully selected.  You didn't hear her say her dancers basically ignored her while they got to enjoy luxuries and everybody just accepted her situation?  They surrounded her with people who would stay in line and paid them off.  

I don‘t believe all of this but theres always a thought crossing my mind, what if…..what if he‘s right? 

If so, it can‘t be about her diagnosis, ****/alcohol abuse bc that‘s what everyone‘s talking about, so it would not really obset ppl. 

If he‘s right, it has to be somethin no one‘s ever talked about….

• Leader
5 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

She's protecting her children by not speaking.  She was very careful in court not to say too much and to talk about insignificant things like coffee.  She was "released" because her fans became a problem for her traffickers.  They let it look like she was freed and maybe she did get some things back like driving, but she could have said much more about other parties involved, but she only harps on her parents because it's safe.  She can't post anything on her instagram, because she's not in control of it.  Her content didn't change from conservatorship to "free".   You think they let her have control of her own account while she was under the conservatorship?  No.  So why didn't the content change at all and open up more once she supposedly got a hold of her account? Because she didn't.  She stopped working so they made her work some way else.  Everybody hired signed an NDA and was carefully selected.  You didn't hear her say her dancers basically ignored her while they got to enjoy luxuries and everybody just accepted her situation?  They surrounded her with people who would stay in line and paid them off.  

You're saying all this like it's factual. Provide receipts or please re-frame your comments so it's clear this is your opinion and that it's based on gut feelings (or I'm sorry, you wont be welcome back). Thank you for understanding. 

• Like 5
21 hours ago, PrinceRainMK3 said:

Umm I guess more videos like the one where she was arguing with her kid (s). Her reputation sadly can't really get worse:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

oh yeah it can

because besides ranting on a jack in the box guy & posting tacky naked pics, people don't have much on her, actually these videos on tiktok made her sons trending on social media for being brats :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

it can reaaaaaally get worse. now she's just either locked; healing; or crazy; or the three at the same time. 

6 minutes ago, agentprovocate1 said:

maybe she abused her kids.....

No. Britney loves her kids more anything and she would never hurt them.

Also if that was the case, Kfed would have gone public immediately, he already  discussed everything broadly in his interviews and posted the two videos to make Britney look like a bad mom.

• Love 3
Just now, Laurien said:

Also if that was the case, Kfed would have gone public immediately, he already  discussed everything broadly in his interviews and posted the two videos to make Britney look like a bad mom.

yeah I know ! so then maybe she is suicidal :-( I think this are the only two topics  where maybe the public like the insiders have respect or fear to share !?! I don't know ..... but there is something serious going on

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Laurien said:

Honey I know your kind thinking about her kids but her kids leave her alone like garbage, and that was in fact the ultimate scar and hurt she could handled it

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block