Jamie Spears, Jamie Lynn and Bryan Spears in 2022

Funny thing, 

If the captions were something really nice and inspiring like "75 year old veteran and family saves neighbors from burning building" or "teachers that have spent own time to fight against bullying gets awarded by president", we might not even consider their appearances. Jamie and Bryan are even smiling in the pic and people who didn't know them would might even think they are nice people.

But we know. So we aren't just shaming their outter looks, we're actually commenting on the inside.:rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

• Like 3

No pity her first year being free they still went after and used her name for money grabs .

So Jamie you can audition for tales of the crypt ( I don’t feel bad he called Britney fat for years ) 

Jamie Lynne enjoy your double chin and failed attempts to stardom 

Bryan look at Jamie that is you in 20 odd years….

Britney I don’t see how you came from these people lol you are stunning 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Let’s not come for their looks. Their attitude and behaviour? Sure. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I mean, people that carry around hate, stress and ugly souls have a way of showing it. 

All three of them had the potential to not look a mess, they ruined themselves with the life they chose to live. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block