I think you all slept on 'Drop Dead Beautiful'

This was her best bop on Femme Fatale everytime it come on I wanna dance :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

AgonizingGlitteringCommabutterfly-size_r

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

It's hot and heavy :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

It's **** and it's urban :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Experiencing the Queen of Pop perform this live (after I met Lynne and Jamie) was very exciting at the time. I remember her looking at me when she sang the last chorus I was in the front. Always in the front row :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_lrknsmR8rj1r21naso1_400.gif

Does this song make you a Heaux like me when a pretty white boy daddy is at the McDonald's in Palm Springs and I go for it :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Sound off Heaux!

britney spears GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block