Vogue comes to defense of Britney Spears’ naked photos “if this is her idea of freedom, then who is anyone to deny her that?”

2 hours ago, leviathan said:

***** are not a problem; it’s the lashing out and the anger and the fact that she said she’s doing it to make people uncomfortable - that is why I don’t like the pictures... and the constant F U in the captions… its not good for her on the long run. I don’t see how that can be healthy.

of course I still support her but I wish she didn’t do it for those reasons. I feel like Sam feels.

Britney is spiraling and out of control. She needs to be on rehab for mental issues. 

9 hours ago, OneLife said:

So many women and men posed naked before her and many will do it after her... the problem is not the nudity, the problem is that it's Britney... people are used to holding the opinion that she is "crazy" "mentally unhealthy"..

And the main problem is our disgusting humanity and the lack of understanding and acceptance of the other. Instead of moving forward we are going backwards

I think there's a common view that the quality of many of her social media photos are very cheap. Not that she needs to call in a professional, but seriously. 

In any case, me being someone who feels this way and dislikes her social media, I feel just as strongly that people who don't like it don't need to look. I don't look at it. 

32 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I think there's a common view that the quality of many of her social media photos are very cheap. Not that she needs to call in a professional, but seriously. 

In any case, me being someone who feels this way and dislikes her social media, I feel just as strongly that people who don't like it don't need to look. I don't look at it. 

I agree that the quality is cheap.. but like you said, those who don't like it should unfollow... it's not a complicated process to unfollow on Instagram.

I feel like it's beyond just the cheap quality, but people think it's "cool" to hate her because they get a lot of likes... some people find it uplifting to humiliate others.

17 hours ago, Antidote said:

Her nvdes on Instagram are not to empower other women or to celebrate the beauty of the body.

Britney strips naked to eroticize, her last nude video was almost soft p0rm. And the saddest thing is that Britney is the living example of a woman cozified for the male eye, since she was a child she was cocified and at the same time she obtained her maximum popularity and attention being so then it is likely that she is resorting to that for attention since its the only way she knows to have attention = affection.

Her son himself said that she did everything for attention but there is something deeper in the attention that she is looking for, for me every time she undresses for attention she is crying out for affection, love and support.

S e x trafficking . She stated her truth. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block