Vogue comes to defense of Britney Spears’ naked photos “if this is her idea of freedom, then who is anyone to deny her that?”

9 minutes ago, Style. said:

Can you define that ‘something’ that worries you? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Her nvdes on Instagram are not to empower other women or to celebrate the beauty of the body.

Britney strips naked to eroticize, her last nude video was almost soft p0rm. And the saddest thing is that Britney is the living example of a woman cozified for the male eye, since she was a child she was cocified and at the same time she obtained her maximum popularity and attention being so then it is likely that she is resorting to that for attention since its the only way she knows to have attention = affection.

Her son himself said that she did everything for attention but there is something deeper in the attention that she is looking for, for me every time she undresses for attention she is crying out for affection, love and support.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

i LOVED this article! it's so true! there's always an excuse when it comes to britney posting ***** (they're bad quality, sHe'S a MoThEr) etc. and it's not strictly just a britney thing, because i know other WOMEN get the same hate whether their ***** are perfectly polished or not. the female body is always seen as ***ual rather than just a BODY, and in the big year of 2022 i'm surprised, but not really, we're STILL having this discussion.

for a woman who had her entire life stripped away from her, britney's ***** is britney saying "this is my body on MY terms" you don't have to like it, but your opinion wasn't asked for either. regardless if she posts them publicly or not.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Her nvdes on Instagram are not a call for freedom or to celebrate the beauty of the body.

Britney strips naked to eroticize, her last nude video was almost soft p0rm. And the saddest thing is that Britney is the living example of a woman cozified for the male eye, since she was a child she was cocified and at the same time she obtained her maximum popularity and attention being so then it is likely that she is resorting to that for attention since its the only way she knows to have attention = affection.

Her son himself said that she did everything for attention but there is something deeper in the attention that she is looking for, for me every time she undresses for attention she is crying out for affection, love and support.

What the actual **** did I just read? Instead of using Britney’s son idea of attention to validate your point, I would rather have my own thoughts.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

***** are not a problem; it’s the lashing out and the anger and the fact that she said she’s doing it to make people uncomfortable - that is why I don’t like the pictures... and the constant F U in the captions… its not good for her on the long run. I don’t see how that can be healthy.

of course I still support her but I wish she didn’t do it for those reasons. I feel like Sam feels.

1 minute ago, leviathan said:

***** are not a problem, it’s the lashing out and the anger and the fact that she said she’s doing it to make people uncomfortable - that is why I don’t like the pictures.

What’s the correlation between the two? Healing takes time and after being censored for more than a decade, you think she’s rambling. I don’t see it that way. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Style. said:

What’s the correlation between the two? Healing takes time and after being censored for more than a decade, you think she’s rambling. I don’t see it that way. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I’ve always supported her ***** on IG since they began, I thought they were empowering; but my mind changed when in one of the pics a few days or weeks back - I don’t remember - she said something like: my pictures make you uncomfortable? THATS THE WHOLE POINT F U - or something along the lines.

that made me feel sad for her because these pics means she is hurting and lashing out - UNDERSTANDABLY SO - but I wish she didn’t do it for those reasons.

bottom line is she just needs time and comprehension but it drives me crazy that people don’t see my point above and think it’s about the *****.

• Like 1

So many women and men posed naked before her and many will do it after her... the problem is not the nudity, the problem is that it's Britney... people are used to holding the opinion that she is "crazy" "mentally unhealthy"..

And the main problem is our disgusting humanity and the lack of understanding and acceptance of the other. Instead of moving forward we are going backwards

• Love 5
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Style. said:

“It seems that, even in 2022, to post a nude picture as a female celebrity is to invite either sl**-shaming or accusations of mental instability. The suggestion is that no respectable woman in her right mind would do such a thing.“ — British Voguespacer.png

“Spears’s ***** may be embarrassing for her teenage sons – the fact that she is a mother makes her naked body significantly more upsetting to people – but if that is her idea of freedom, then who is anyone to deny her that?”

More here:

📸

Vogue is defending tacky now?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block