Who Doesn't Want Justice For Britney?

I think as a whole the GP and B fans and everyone in between wants Britney to have Justice for what she's been through.

Many people complain about other viewpoints, but can't we agree Britney deserves Justice?

Arguing over a confirmed factual care plan and arguing over different viewpoints is what it is. I'm not sure why people are so pressed over the care plan anyone would need it to help aid in decisions and transition back to normalcy. 

In the end hopefully Britney gets some kind of justice regardless of the divided fanbase, everyone wants justice for the most part.

Investigate, Lou, Robin, Larry, Ingham, Penny and all the others.

Chacho Spears ( Unapologetic RED )🌹🚀 on Twitter: "“My dad and anyone  involved in this conservatorship, including my management … they should be  in jail.”—“And I would honestly like to sue my

• Love 2

arguments over conspiracy are meant to distract. fights about the people in britney's life, how she's living, etc are the same. the great thing about freebritney is it was based in facts and focused on factual information and spreading it. debates over her instagram, husband, etc. instead of continuing to expose team con and their criminal activities is where advocating for justice has gone wrong. and it's why people get so upset, the plan to distract is working when people are more focused over britney dancing on instagram than they are with team con's continued stall tactics to delay justice in court. and we're all guilty of falling into that trap, because sensationalized conspiracy is more intriguing. that's it's design, and while i don't believe everyone that does this is part of team con, they're helping them whether they realize it or not. 

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

arguments over conspiracy are meant to distract. fights about the people in britney's life, how she's living, etc are the same. the great thing about freebritney is it was based in facts and focused on factual information and spreading it. debates over her instagram, husband, etc. instead of continuing to expose team con and their criminal activities is where advocating for justice has gone wrong. and it's why people get so upset, the plan to distract is working when people are more focused over britney dancing on instagram than they are with team con's continued stall tactics to delay justice in court. and we're all guilty of falling into that trap, because sensationalized conspiracy is more intriguing. that's it's design, and while i don't believe everyone that does this is part of team con, they're helping them whether they realize it or not. 

I agree although it's very suspect the Instagram posts and some of the stuff that happened over the birthday ect.

I don't think people are too distracted when nothing is happening all Penny is doing is pushing and pushing everything.

What can fans do at this time to put more focus on the justice?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree although it's very suspect the Instagram posts and some of the stuff that happened over the birthday ect.

I don't think people are too distracted when nothing is happening all Penny is doing is pushing and pushing everything.

What can fans do at this time to put more focus on the justice?

i understand though don't agree with questions of her instagram and wish more people would allow for grace instead of judgement but that's an entirely different conversation. 

everyone always wants to claim the freebritney movement put pressure on penny to end the con, yet where's the pressure now for justice? the rallies are over, the hashtags on twitter are now full of "where's britney???? she's dead!!! she's a clone!!!! investigate scam assghari!!!!" the entire plot has been lost and there should be a refocus on facts over opinions and pressure where it belongs. not on britney and her chosen loved ones, but the criminals that are getting away with their crimes.  

• Love 1

We as a community and fandom want that for Britney, but in order to achieve this, Britney needs to get her act together.

the videos she’s been posting aren’t really helping her case. And don’t you get started about “freedom of expression”. It’s been 2 years and she’s still spinning, it’s not even funny anymore. We all want her to get back to her glory days or at least to some kind of reform. If dancing is all she wants to do then fine do it, but at least hire an college intern, immature photographer and a makeup artist. Anything would be an improvement. This does her more harm than good. And honestly if this continues, Britney will be at a disadvantage in her legal battle and ultimately could result in another conservatorship. 

we all here love her to death. But if the mods in Exhale wants us to be blind and drag then go ahead and remove my comment.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, bas che said:

We as a community and fandom want that for Britney, but in order to achieve this, Britney needs to get her act together.

the videos she’s been posting aren’t really helping her case. And don’t you get started about “freedom of expression”. It’s been 2 years and she’s still spinning, it’s not even funny anymore. We all want her to get back to her glory days or at least to some kind of reform. If dancing is all she wants to do then fine do it, but at least hire an college intern, immature photographer and a makeup artist. Anything would be an improvement. This does her more harm than good. And honestly if this continues, Britney will be at a disadvantage in her legal battle and ultimately could result in another conservatorship. 

we all here love her to death. But if the mods in Exhale wants us to be blind and drag then go ahead and remove my comment.

Sis Britney doesn't have to wear make up if she doesn't want to hire a make up artist.

Since when does minding your own business and not dancing up to your standards qualify for a c ship?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, easy said:

i understand though don't agree with questions of her instagram and wish more people would allow for grace instead of judgement but that's an entirely different conversation. 

everyone always wants to claim the freebritney movement put pressure on penny to end the con, yet where's the pressure now for justice? the rallies are over, the hashtags on twitter are now full of "where's britney???? she's dead!!! she's a clone!!!! investigate scam assghari!!!!" the entire plot has been lost and there should be a refocus on facts over opinions and pressure where it belongs. not on britney and her chosen loved ones, but the criminals that are getting away with their crimes.  

I don't blame that on the fans though I think a huge part of this mess is due to many of the "Free Britney" people that have now turned into sending out messages to their hundreds of thousands of followers that are conspiracy based.

The fans see it some run with it and others don't believe it.

I don't believe Britney is a clone or not free, I do think it's good to question things since we been lied too for 13 years.

I don't think it's good to make up lies like many people are doing either. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't blame that on the fans thought I think a huge part of this mess is due to many of the "Free Britney" people that have now turned into sending out messages to their hundreds of thousands of followers that are conspiracy based.

The fans see it some run with it and others don't believe it.

I don't believe Britney is a clone or not free, I do think it's good to question things since we been lied too for 13 years.

I don't think it's good to make up lies like many people are doing either. 

i agree many of the "original" free britney advocates have become giant let downs since britney gained her freedom. i appreciate the people that still are showing up to court, even though that number is small. i think i saw one of the girls is trying to organize rallies again for future hearings which i think is great! but it's still a giant issue that instead of pressure on the courts, which would actually do good for getting britney justice, it's pressure on britney herself to "prove" whatever the latest nonsense is people think they're owed from her to prove.

it's the reason, in my opinion, that media outlets have switched to "outrage" over her instagram rather that going to hearings and reporting on britney's fight for justice. the media gobbled up freebritney because it was loud, focused, based on facts. now the loudness is infighting over britney's instagram and it's a sad turn of events. i have to roll my eyes everytime i see an article headlined "fans concerned about britney's instagram posts" because while i do think there is genuine concern from some fans (again, a different conversation) what the media is outlining is the conspiracy nonsense because it's getting more attention than team con continuing to lie, cheat, and steal from britney.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block