ABC Pulls Backstreet Boys Holiday Special Due r*** Allegations Against Nick Carter

40 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Hell, didn't Aaron himself accuse Nick of SA'ing him as a teenager? I distinctly remember him coming out and saying that like 3-4 years ago?

I feel like I remember him saying Nick physically abused him and his deceased sister SA’d him. But I could be wrong 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Is this a different woman coming forward or Melissa from the group, Dream? 

Yes. This supposedly happened 21(!) years ago and she waited until now to go public? 

nick-carter-****-victim-shay_24.jpg?qual
PAGESIX.COM

"The last 21 years have been filled with pain, confusion, frustration shame and self-harm that are a direct result of Nick Carter raping me," the now 39-year-old alleged.

Something to me seems fishy when it takes THIS LONG for someone to step forward. I mean in Sweden we used to have a limitation of 10 years for someone to step forward even reguarding ****** cases... but this is fine this long after the event? What does she have to gain from this? There is hardly any technical evidence to be found. And the timing? Im sorry. I just don't believe this, there are so many weirdos believing all different things about the guys from them being married to them etc. Also in the last photo on that site it looks like she seriously does lip compression that is common in deception. 

1 hour ago, Marlean said:

Something to me seems fishy when it takes THIS LONG for someone to step forward. I mean in Sweden we used to have a limitation of 10 years for someone to step forward even reguarding ****** cases... but this is fine this long after the event? What does she have to gain from this? There is hardly any technical evidence to be found. And the timing? Im sorry. I just don't believe this, there are so many weirdos believing all different things about the guys from them being married to them etc. Also in the last photo on that site it looks like she seriously does lip compression that is common in deception. 

It's so common now, because media pick it up fast and then social media acts like it's the truth. It isn't, it's an awful accusation that needs to be prosecuted if true.

It will be different if they filed the case and then make public, but it's almost never the case in that order.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.