Britney out december 3

3 hours ago, One More Time said:

This is from her Asian tour in 2017. The street sign is in Korean :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Ugh this literally starts because someone randomly claimed that the street sign, which is barely legible is in Korean...

Firstly, let's breakdown the photos; there's Britney, two other men, and some palm trees. The two men are people of colour, and given their skin colour, I'm going to assume Mexican. Given the greenery, I'm also going to assume this is the Mexican street, and given that Britney regularly goes to Mexico, I'm going to assume its Mexico...

In 2017, Britney wasnt seen without the conservatorship team; whether that be Edan, Robin etc. Yet they're not in the photo....

The street sign is barely legible. What is legible is numbers. 

Just for clarification. This is what certain parts of Mexico look like...very similar.spacer.png

So unless you can 100% prove that illegible sign is a Korean bus route, lets put this to bed.

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Ugh this literally starts because someone randomly claimed that the street sign, which is barely legible is in Korean...

Firstly, let's breakdown the photos; there's Britney, two other men, and some palm trees. The two men are people of colour, and given their skin colour, I'm going to assume Mexican. Given the greenery, I'm also going to assume this is the Mexican street, and given that Britney regularly goes to Mexico, I'm going to assume its Mexico...

In 2017, Britney wasnt seen without the conservatorship team; whether that be Edan, Robin etc. Yet they're not in the photo....

The street sign is barely legible. What is legible is numbers. 

Just for clarification. This is what certain parts of Mexico look like...very similar.spacer.png

So unless you can 100% prove that illegible sign is a Korean bus route, lets put this to bed.

The reach :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: it’s a Korean street sign :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: look for the better quality picture idk if it’s located in LA or Mexico :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block