What was the worldwide reaction to 'I'm a Slave 4 U'?

It was a moment that shook my entire class. That entire era. Everyone had the Britney album and we would all play it during our play breaks at school. Everyone talked about the VMA’s and kept up with everything happening that era. Of course a lot of the adults and prudes had **** to say and then 9/11 happened so all attention was on that. I also remember hearing the radio premier on KIIS FM weeks later on my way to get Pokémon cards with my dad. And then a week later Whenever, Wherever came out and those two songs were always playing on the radio :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It was a moment that shook my entire class. That entire era. Everyone had the Britney album and we would all play it during our play breaks at school. Everyone talked about the VMA’s and kept up with everything happening that era. Of course a lot of the adults and prudes had **** to say and then 9/11 happened so all attention was on that. I also remember hearing the radio premier on KIIS FM weeks later on my way to get Pokémon cards with my dad. And then a week later Whenever, Wherever came out and those two songs were always playing on the radio :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

How old were you in 2001? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block