Britney posts that she’s sick and Sam surprised her

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Why is everyone freaking sick right now,??? And Britney rarely leaves. It's so weird how everyone in the country all around is sick right now. 

I came back from a trip 3 weeks ago and I got the worst cold ever. I was sick for 2 weeks, it was not Covid (I tested more than once) so I don't know what on earth it was:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Why is everyone freaking sick right now,??? And Britney rarely leaves. It's so weird how everyone in the country all around is sick right now. 

I don’t know a single person in my life that is sick or that has gotten sick recently lol, in Britney’s case is probably because she never gets out… We need to be out and about and expose ourselves to germs and other people and put our immune system to use. When you rarely leave the house and then leave for a minute and some half sneezes next to you, you can get sick. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t know a single person in my life that is sick or that has gotten sick recently lol, in Britney’s case is probably because she never gets out… We need to be out and about and expose ourselves to germs and other people and put our immune system to use. When you rarely leave the house and then leave for a minute and some half sneezes next to you, you can get sick. 

Literally everyone I know has been sick in the last month..I came home for the holidays and now some of my family are sick. Just annoying. 

7 minutes ago, Aylaskye said:

The thing that’s unfortunate is that she just can’t get away with posting like everyone else does. She’s finally free to connect with her audience and use social media but her being silly or random or acting child hearted just gets met with skeptics that she’s lost it and Jamie was ‘right’.  
It’s very sad. 

It’s sad too because we live in a society that watches the famous fall and then waits for the ‘look at me now’ comeback documentary, album or single that wraps up the story and tells them ‘ah, she’s good now!’ It feels like that’s required almost but I don’t see Britney ever doing that.
Given the nature of what happened to Britney, the idea of her ever wanting to feed the industry again that nearly killed her seems impossible. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.