Britney posts that she’s sick and Sam surprised her

25 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Why is everyone freaking sick right now,??? And Britney rarely leaves. It's so weird how everyone in the country all around is sick right now. 

Not really. It’s flu season. It’s colder so people are indoors more in closer proximity than in the summer. This happens every year. Couple that with the fact that most people aren’t wearing masks anymore, it’s expected.

• Love 4
Just now, jordeezy said:

Pandemica is so 2020 

70cku2.gif

There are like 3938484 variants out there,  In my city there's like 10.000 active cases, we're wearing masks again 😷😷😷 Is not even winter here, almost summer.

Poor Britney :( I hope she rests and drinks lots of water

• Like 3

Why is he in his coat and hat? Couldnt he take them off at least?

why is he lighting the candle now? He called britney and said “hey. Can you come down? “ without even lighting the candles yet? And waited her to record it to light them.

and how is it a surprise when sam shared a story on his insta account that hes buying a cake 6 hours ago.

okay. No wonder ppl are worried about her on comment section. Can you blame them?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

There are like 3938484 variants out there,  In my city there's like 10.000 active cases, we're wearing masks again 😷😷😷 Is not even winter here, almost summer.

Poor Britney :( I hope she rests and drinks lots of water

Leave it alone. It will be here forever and it is time to live with it as a common respiratory disease.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block