Dua Lipa Confirms Title and a Fresh Cohesive Sound for her Upcoming Album

Blackout2006

Since the end of the amazing pop era that was Future Nostalgia, Miss Dula Peep has already been on the grind for her new album and has even worked out a title and a cohesive sound that is a total 180 to her iconic dance-pop icon image.

AHHHH 

As much as I adore dance-pop Dua, I'm so happy that she is ready to take in a new artistic direction and squash the "faceless popstar" rubbish.

Thoughts? Is Exhale ready? Should we get the wig glues in stack? Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Gracias por su apoio :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

How did you like the show? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I was actually there in front row. That was at the first show in Argentina. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

It was truly such an experience watching her perform. She sang all the songs live, she danced her äšš off and the way she connected with the audience… damn, I honestly cried a few times. I couldn’t speak the next day because of all the screaming and crying. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Her accent is actually pretty good and she’s learning Spanish through her Yoga teacher (she’s veneca :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:).

One of the best shows I’ve ever seen and that says a lot considering I went to almost every concert and festivals of mainstream artists this year. :bouncey:

La próxima vez que anuncie gira, te sacas el pasaje de Buquebus para acá que te esperamos. :mariah-hurry:

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, aleomg said:

I was actually there in front row. That was at the first show in Argentina. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

It was truly such an experience watching her perform. She sang all the songs live, she danced her äšš off and the way she connected with the audience… damn, I honestly cried a few times. I couldn’t speak the next day because of all the screaming and crying. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Her accent is actually pretty good and she’s learning Spanish through her Yoga teacher (she’s veneca :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:).

One of the best shows I’ve ever seen and that says a lot considering I went to almost every concert and festivals of mainstream artists this year. :bouncey:

La próxima vez que anuncie gira, te sacas el pasaje de Buquebus para acá que te esperamos. :mariah-hurry:

PERRA DESGRACIADA DONDE TE HABÍAS METIDO CULERAAAA

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, aleomg said:

PUTAAAAAA SUCIAAAAAA NOS ENCONTRAMOOOOS! YA DEJASTE DE ESTAR MONTADA EN ESA PIJAAAA

POR FIN APARECISTE PARA NAVIDAD ASI HACEMOS DESASTREEEE :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

ESTAMOS PERDIDASSSSS 

spacer.png

JAJJAJAAJAJAJAJA TE EXTRAÑABA TANTO, EXTRAÑABA SER LESBIANA CONTIGO Y METERNOS UN DOBLE ***** EN ESPAÑOL PARA QUE NADIE SE DE CUENTA JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

POKÉMONSPEARS YA NO ES TAN ACTIVO EN EL FORO QUE ERA EL ÚNICO CULERO QUE PODRÍA ENTENDERNOS, NADIE PODRÁ CON NOSOTROS!! 

SE ME PARO LA VERGA AL ESCRIBIRTE 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block