Who are you choosing?

CHAOTIC STYLE.

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Do you think he’s closeted? :jordan-perfume:

I don't know anything about Maluma besides the fact that he's hot AF. :jordan-perfume: I know there's been rumors since the beginning, but let's be real - the Gays™ love projecting their attraction onto other people (e.g., Nick Jonas, Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth). :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: Charlie deserves it, though - he's purposely targeting us by posting foot and armpit pics. No, straight woman would post a comment saying, "Nice feet," and he knows it. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
58 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I don't know anything about Maluma besides the fact that he's hot AF. :jordan-perfume: I know there's been rumors since the beginning, but let's be real - the Gays™ love projecting their attraction onto other people (e.g., Nick Jonas, Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth). :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: Charlie deserves it, though - he's purposely targeting us by posting foot and armpit pics. No, straight woman would post a comment saying, "Nice feet," and he knows it. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I’ve never been into feet and arm pits myself but happy for those that are :emma:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Brason said:

Who is it?

Maluma music is very cool I just don't check it much now,

Bad Bunny is fun I listen to him a lot

and Omar Apollo is the best imo

what about this one?

Jut get some wine and go into this, his album is soooooooo gooooood cue n amazing vibe he worked with amazing people on it

He is hot too if this thread is about it there you go

:emma:

e6ae8e91a7c7d33d3992251e19b77cc1.jpg

The last singer is Anuel A. I think he is Karol G’s boyfriend. Your link doesn’t load up.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block