Do you think Britney and Khloe Kardashian would be good friends?

• Super Mods

spacer.png

Hear me out- they have engaged with each other already and Britney seems to like bringing up Khloe. Khloe is also hilarious and just an all around fun vibe. They are mothers. She also understands the industry and I think she could be a great friend for Britney. 

What are your thoughts about this possible iconic duo? spacer.pngspacer.png

Plus they have history with being on X Factor together :bouncey:

Let’s also not forget when Khloe responses back and gave Britney hair advice on how to get her hair like Khloe's in the picture Britney shared :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Let’s talk about it!spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Emil87 said:

Snl Who Is That GIF by Saturday Night Live

I only watched the first few seasons of the Kardashians, but Khloe def had the best personality. But nowadays she seems just as vain and vapid as the rest. I think the fame went to her head (and face). 

I do think Khloe has the most personality and can be fun! I think she’d be a good time for Britney :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block