Britney's new house?

This feels like an almost weekly topic of discussion. Or daily.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t she say in one of her instagram posts that she liked her old house and the land that she had with it? I seem to recall her also saying something about the new house being remodelled or renovated. I don’t know. 

I know everyone says the old house must be filled with bad memories, but she no doubt has happy memories there too. The most recent being her wedding. 

I don’t think it’s some big conspiracy like people are alluding to. If we believe people on twitter or instagram, then the old house is hers, the new house is Sam’s, and they’re in the midst of divorce proceedings. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

This feels like an almost weekly topic of discussion. Or daily.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t she say in one of her instagram posts that she liked her old house and the land that she had with it? I seem to recall her also saying something about the new house being remodelled or renovated. I don’t know. 

I know everyone says the old house must be filled with bad memories, but she no doubt has happy memories there too. The most recent being her wedding. 

I don’t think it’s some big conspiracy like people are alluding to. If we believe people on twitter or instagram, then the old house is hers, the new house is Sam’s, and they’re in the midst of divorce proceedings. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

It’s become this big conspiracy as to why she’s at that home now a days, when the reality is simply because she can. 

• Like 1

a multimillionaire owns and visits two homes and it's only cause for concern when it's britney 🥴

she said the new home is being renovated, she also said she likes the land of her old home and that she has horses there. 

britney has posted from the new home many times as well, once was even this month when she posted sam working out in their gym after he came back from filming. 

it's really not that deep. 

• 1 year later...

It's understandable to be curious about Britney's new house. Sometimes, even celebrities like her might not immediately move into a new property, especially if renovations or preparations are needed.
Residential real estate management can involve various aspects like remodeling, interior design, and ensuring the property is just the way they want it before officially making the shift.
So, it's possible that Britney is taking her time to ensure her new house is perfect for her needs and style. Celebrities often have specific requirements for their homes, and the process can take some time to complete.

Edited by TaylorWil

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block