Britney’s Tarot Reading from New Orleans

This was the reading:

the naked woman is Britney’s true self. She’s a matriarch. The center card is the “Toxic” card. LOL the tarot card reader (who only knew Britney in context of the ‘00 s) was SOO excited that the toxic card was the center. She said toxicity is at her center because of the negativity of a family member…but that person is getting cut off VERY soon.

work: she’s going to find/express herself through her art. She’s going to have monetary success, but she doesn’t care about that.

money: she’s going to have a lot of money roll in starting in January…but she cares more about the roses than the dandelions (I don’t know what that meant).

Love: absolutely no issues with loving other people…her obstacle is trust and acceptance…trusting others and accepting herself.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This was the reading:

the naked woman is Britney’s true self. She’s a matriarch. The center card is the “Toxic” card. LOL the tarot card reader (who only knew Britney in context of the ‘00 s) was SOO excited that the toxic card was the center. She said toxicity is at her center because of the negativity of a family member…but that person is getting cut off VERY soon.

work: she’s going to find/express herself through her art. She’s going to have monetary success, but she doesn’t care about that.

money: she’s going to have a lot of money roll in starting in January…but she cares more about the roses than the dandelions (I don’t know what that meant).

Love: absolutely no issues with loving other people…her obstacle is trust and acceptance…trusting others and accepting herself.

i love this reading for britney! cares more about the roses than the dandelions— i took it to mean she'll care more about the product she releases and the process of it than the success that easily comes with it. roses, they take nurturing and caring and commitment to reach their full potential, dandelions can grow anywhere in any conditions (money comes easy to her).

• Love 2

Howdy. This divination system is actually called Lenormand. Similar to tarot but has some major differences. I’ve been studying it for about a year now. Each card has various meanings depending on the context of the question, and of course the reader’s own intuition. Essentially, the reader “strings the cards together” to interpret the narrative. Looks like the reader did a Petit Tableu (small picture). Here’s my general interpretation.

The middle card - Always signifies the person being read’s current state - Britney feels/was betrayed (snake).

Left column - The past - A woman’s (woman card) work (tower) brought her joy (clover).

Middle Column - The present - The end of a cycle or a transformation (coffin) has brought both betrayal (snake) and “unlocked” a lot of answers (key).

Right Column - The future - Financial abundance (fish) are going to come quickly (rider) and so are romance and/or celebration (boquet).

Top Row - What’s most heavily on the querant’s (person read for) mind - Britney’s “looking at” how this transformation or end of a cycle has brought her financial abundance (fish).

Bottom Row - What’s most in her control and the future - Appreciating her current luck and good fortune (clover) are the answer (key) to her (boquet) celebrating again.

• Like 3

Well this isn't tarot. It is another system of divination. 

I am a reader of this and many other systems for a couple of years now. 

In summary:

There are s lot of goodies coming to her, professionally and in her  romantic/ personal life. 

She is still currently struggling with many emotional issues, there is medication, she is in a process of healing. 

But a new exciting time is opening up for her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I’m in the heartland or tarot and voodoo! I asked a tarot reader to do a reading on Britney. These are the cards she pulled. What do y’all think?

9-AD8-B95-A-F8-C7-4-D7-D-B66-D-240-F4-E6

5-E56-F0-B7-0-ADA-432-A-99-D8-D60-CEA842

E1-D1-D739-EB24-49-E1-91-C8-CA93-F68-FCB

8 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I’m in the heartland or tarot and voodoo! I asked a tarot reader to do a reading on Britney. These are the cards she pulled. What do y’all think?

9-AD8-B95-A-F8-C7-4-D7-D-B66-D-240-F4-E6

5-E56-F0-B7-0-ADA-432-A-99-D8-D60-CEA842

E1-D1-D739-EB24-49-E1-91-C8-CA93-F68-FCB

We think that she has nice b00bs :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block