Your guilty confession of in what of other people's life you are prejudiced about?

22 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I HIGHKEY (on the low tho) judge women who have multiple babies by different men -  The whole baby daddy thing. There are so many resources like Planned Parenthood where they can obtain birth control. You can get an IUD implanted for 5-7 years and be good 99.9% of the time. I don’t see an excuse for having a bunch of kids by different dads. 

on the matter, I can't understand the desire people has on parenting... I mean the world is turning into pieces and a living hell, however, it's ok BUT Of course, I don't want to have your uneducated child near, so please if you got one don´t take them to a grown/adult ambient (a bar, a friend meeting, etc) I don't wanna hear them scream and support their tantrums. I decided not having kids so I don't wanna bear with those little screaming things. :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

also, as a yoga teacher, I believe in energies and stuff... BUT people saying "you get what you attract" and those stupid lame merithocratic sentences get on my nerves... how can you be so ignorant? go tell "if you wanna, you can do it" to a person living in a sheel metal shack with no toilette, good clothes or ANY chance of being accepted by society? people are stupid. :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

Spoiler

by the way, this thread could get a little controversial

A fear of death. I am no longer scared of it. Not that I plan to unalive me (when in fact, only physical body dies while spirit / consciousness / call it whatever you want remains). I almost killed myself earlier this year and I made it and transformed myself, so I no longer fear death as something tragical that people made it to be. I get that this is controversial for many so if you do not agree with me or something, do not come for me. This is how it works for me, not how it should work for everybody. :) 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

A fear of death. I am no longer scared of it. Not that I plan to unalive me (when in fact, only physical body dies while spirit / consciousness / call it whatever you want remains). I almost killed myself earlier this year and I made it and transformed myself, so I no longer fear death as something tragical that people made it to be. I get that this is controversial for many so if you do not agree with me or something, do not come for me. This is how it works for me, not how it should work for everybody. :) 

A big hug :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: whenever you need to talk, if I can help by listening, here I am. 

I'm kinda not afraid of dying, but afraid of suffering, which causes me a lot of anxiety.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block