Taylor "apologizes." Do we accept her apology?

Body ache

On 11/18/2022 at 11:16 PM, TSmidnighTS said:

She didn’t apologize because she has nothing to apologize for. It wasn’t her fault so she shouldn’t need to apologize. What she did was tell her fans how disappointed she was in the circumstances and the situation. The blame lies solely on Ticketmaster’s shoulders.

People were promised priority access if they had Lover Fest tickets and didn’t get it. They were promised boosts which they didn’t get. Now tickets are selling online for thousands of dollars because bots got through the “verified fan” program. That is on Ticketmaster and not on her.

this. It's ticketmaster's fault, not Taylor's!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Really? She’s getting **** through the mud all over social media by her fans  :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

She actually isn’t. They’re a few, not much unlike yourself, that are irrationally blaming her, but the large majority of people with a basic concept of understanding are fully aware this is not on her. The hate for Taylor posts are not what’s trending. They have to be searched for. for those that are constantly searching FOR said content, maybe it is what is being serviced as FOR YOU content. But for the norms, it’s all hidden nonsense. Good try though. Hope you make self laugh. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Nate b said:

She actually isn’t. They’re a few, not much unlike yourself, that are irrationally blaming her, but the large majority of people with a basic concept of understanding are fully aware this is not on her. The hate for Taylor posts are not what’s trending. They have to be searched for. for those that are constantly searching FOR said content, maybe it is what is being serviced as FOR YOU content. But for the norms, it’s all hidden nonsense. Good try though. Hope you make self laugh. 

Sure Jan GIF

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Nate b said:

She didn’t need to apologize and the same posters calling swifties a cult, the bigger cult would be her haters. Trying to flip this narrative into being her fault is hysterical. Not even Taylor can get around using Ticketmaster, and like she said, she has no choice but to use them, an outside entity. After the successful Rep tour rollout method, Ticketmaster banned that process because it was (atleast at the time) the most un-bot ridden sales and had one of the lowest percentages of 3rd party resales in history so Ticketmaster didn’t profit. 

question, how could she have KNOWN the demand was THAT INSANE when so many of you just spent the last few weeks insinuating her numbers were all inflated because one fan was buying like 20 versions of everything? Now all of a sudden she actually does have this many fans? Make up your minds and keep your hate filled fake narratives in line please and thank you. It was probably this hate cult that acted as bots to ruin this experience so you can try to force this down our throats and make her look bad. That’s a fun conspiracy to run with. 

:bouncey: See this is what I mean :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 1

I Couldn't understand this! 

I Mean her last album is not than good that others she got, and i know people that are not so intelligent or so fan that got tickets for her, so i really see her more fake than any other artist,

because we said  britney ,shakira and beyonce sometimes are bichy, but are not hypocritical like taylor.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block