Female rappers being overly cocky while flopping is the cringiest genre of music

spacer.png

Latto’s “I’m the biggest” yet her album sold double wood. 

Megan’s “I’m the it girl” yet you have two hits. 

Cardi’s “My records live in the top 10” where? Your last meme hit happened two years ago. 

Nicki’s Beam Me Up Scotty, a 12 year old mixtape sold more than these floorishing female rappers. Humble yourself, you’ll never be Nicki and that’s the kii kii. Male rappers dont sell 20k for albums then act like they’re on the same level as people like Drake. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Also the female rappers do have to embody that "bad b" attitude to compete, but it is so cringe seeing them doing the absolute most and twerking at some Z List festival with zero crowd engagement....

I won't mention any names :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Megan’s iHeart Radio festival had zero engagement and people were leaving earlier because of… boredom, yet she bragged about on SNL about her “international tours”. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:  They wanna be Onika so bad…. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block