Footage released of Kelly Rowland putting Little Mix together

Slayer

Not this! I still cannot recover from their split and the following indefinite break and now this! Back at the very beginning when all was good. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: And the way Kelly just knew. Thank god she was there to get the girls together so our ears were blessed by their flawless vocals. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: k, gonna celebrate this by listening to my ultimate Little Mix playlist, until next time :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Spoiler

happy yes GIF by Little Mix happy excited girls for you Slayer 

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Not this! I still cannot recover from their split and the following indefinite break and now this! Back at the very beginning when all was good. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: And the way Kelly just knew. Thank god she was there to get the girls together so our ears were blessed by their flawless vocals. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: k, gonna celebrate this by listening to my ultimate Little Mix playlist, until next time :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Hide contents

happy yes GIF by Little Mix happy excited girls for you Slayer 

She really just knew :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Oh I miss the good old times :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

The way they were so successful and together for nearly 11 years!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block