Disturbing sounds sold as music

Dumb celebrities

Fakeness

Charts

Comparing one self to other artists

All of Spears family but Britney

Grammys and the rest of the awards shows

Pretentious loosers

TikTok is going to be even bigger and a major tool in promoting songs. I would love to see more transparency from artists and how label will not allow them to release their latest song until “they can fake a viral moment on TikTok.” :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: 

4 hours ago, Style. said:

TikTok is going to be even bigger and a major tool in promoting songs. I would love to see more transparency from artists and how label will not allow them to release their latest song until “they can fake a viral moment on TikTok.” :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: 

I did not mean TikTok itself. I meant those TikTok songs that end before they even start. Do you know what I mean? That one minute long trash that has only like 10 seconds of listenable part and rest of it is meh. I meant these types of songs. Like why on earth I would suffer listening to that for last 10 enjoyable seconds? Geez. Otherwise, TikTok is fun when you follow the right people. :) As for promotion, it is a crucial marketing tool just like IG used to be or YouTube or MTV or an actual performance. :) I do not deny that. :)

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Style. said:

2. Queer Baiting 

Y’all can bait me, I Bad Bunny it! 🌈However, I don’t appreciate it when you’re too much in my face and Harry Styles I’m looking at you!

HS doesn't queer bait! I know for a fact that he dated the former male editor-in-chief of a leading British men's magazine years ago. Maybe he's bi but anyway, it's sad he doesn't come out

2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

HS doesn't queer bait! I know for a fact that he dated the former male editor-in-chief of a leading British men's magazine years ago. Maybe he's bi but anyway, it's sad he doesn't come out

Was that male former editor-in-chief you that you are so certain it was not a PR relationship or gay4pay or something? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Tik-tok is limited to educational only material for children in China, its country of origin...why? Because the Chinese are aware of its brainwashing capabailities and they don't want their youth to grow up like a bunch of zonked out zombies.

Tik-tok is the most dangerous form of social media yet and any nation which doesn't limit its use in children will regret it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Cancer said:

Tik-tok is limited to educational only material for children in China, its country of origin...why? Because the Chinese are aware of its brainwashing capabailities and they don't want their youth to grow up like a bunch of zonked out zombies.

Tik-tok is the most dangerous form of social media yet and any nation which doesn't limit its use in children will regret it.

That is why children should not be on social media. There is no room for them there. Let me give you and example - North West. Although I do not agree with Ye, he made a point there. Kim allowed North using TikTok and her other children using other platforms just to end up crying that Saint saw somewhere that she has a smex tape. So kids should not be using such app in the first place and this is where PARENTS should act. No government, no nobody but parents should be aware of what's in their kids smartphones. And do not make me start about incompetent parents giving smartphones to like 4yo kids. Also, an addiction to those app is dangerous and yet, parents are here to regulate or control this. :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block