Let's talk BOYS 💋👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

The Pink Sheep

37 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Not me and @shya keeping this thread alive :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: also, you have a taste :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: those lads of yours :melt_weird_drift_wow::thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot::tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

@Malibu.D.Luxx Jack is an absolute thotie, love him. Do you enjoy his music w the other Jack or do you prefer his solo songs? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Manu was on my list as well, the taste. So much hotness today, I can't take it :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Also, you have cute face :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Loves it 😜

12 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Not me and @shya keeping this thread alive :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: also, you have a taste :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: those lads of yours :melt_weird_drift_wow::thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot::tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

@Malibu.D.Luxx Jack is an absolute thotie, love him. Do you enjoy his music w the other Jack or do you prefer his solo songs? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Manu was on my list as well, the taste. So much hotness today, I can't take it :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Also, you have cute face :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Haha aww thanks ☺️ 

I love Jack and Jack. Saw them live a few years ago right around the time they released “Beg”. ❤️❤️ But Jack G was always my favorite, so sad he announced his girlfriend is pregnant 😭

540full-geneva-natalia.jpg

kinda #Basic… but… what can I say. She looks good with makeup… but I already know how much that can change a face… so. Hope he’s happy I guess 😂
I’m so ready to binge the new season of Elite. It’s out now, I just haven’t had time with work 😮💨

23 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Haha aww thanks ☺️ 

I love Jack and Jack. Saw them live a few years ago right around the time they released “Beg”. ❤️❤️ But Jack G was always my favorite, so sad he announced his girlfriend is pregnant 😭

540full-geneva-natalia.jpg

kinda #Basic… but… what can I say. She looks good with makeup… but I already know how much that can change a face… so. Hope he’s happy I guess 😂
I’m so ready to binge the new season of Elite. It’s out now, I just haven’t had time with work 😮💨

No way! I am so jealous of you rn. You know seeing them live and all that stuff :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited: And no way Jack G has a gf! I lost a track of him during pandemic. Basically last time I was aware of him and the other Jack was during Rise era and that following rollout of solo tracks. Kay, just crossing another name on my future hubbys list because the way I am in imaginative relationships with hot straight dudes is ridiculous at this point. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: Anyway, good for him and that girl. Also, is Elite good? I mean does it have plot holes and shallow writing like Euphoria or is it actually good? I only know Manu Rios is in it and that's it :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

No way! I am so jealous of you rn. You know seeing them live and all that stuff :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited: And no way Jack G has a gf! I lost a track of him during pandemic. Basically last time I was aware of him and the other Jack was during Rise era and that following rollout of solo tracks. Kay, just crossing another name on my future hubbys list because the way I am in imaginative relationships with hot straight dudes is ridiculous at this point. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: Anyway, good for him and that girl. Also, is Elite good? I mean does it have plot holes and shallow writing like Euphoria or is it actually good? I only know Manu Rios is in it and that's it :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Elite is so good. I’m lame and haven’t seen Euphoria 😅 but I think it does a decent job at filling plot holes. 
J&J was such a good concert. They sound so good live. 

• Like 1
On 11/21/2022 at 12:20 AM, Groundbreaking said:

That means you are actually a part of a teli Elite:elton: K, thanks for clearance, I'll give it a try. :) but the writers better write great scripts and not rely on hot guys taking up all my attention. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

On 11/20/2022 at 11:29 PM, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Elite is so good. I’m lame and haven’t seen Euphoria 😅 but I think it does a decent job at filling plot holes. 
J&J was such a good concert. They sound so good live. 

HBO Max has a show called Gossip Girl that's better than both shows imo 💅

16 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

HBO Max has a show called Gossip Girl that's better than both shows imo 💅

Please tell me you know of the OG gossip girl and that you don’t think it’s just a brand new series on HBO Max. 😅 cause if you don’t know Blaire, Serena, Chuck, Dan, Little J, Vanessa, Nate, or Georgina… we can’t be friends. 💅🏼 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Please tell me you know of the OG gossip girl and that you don’t think it’s just a brand new series on HBO Max. 😅 cause if you don’t know Blaire, Serena, Chuck, Dan, Little J, Vanessa, Nate, or Georgina… we can’t be friends. 💅🏼 

Of course I know the original series that was my life as a teenager!!! But this new one is really great as well. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
On 11/18/2022 at 9:26 PM, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Shutterstock_9011621aw.jpg
Jack Gilinsky is cute AF 🤤

f7b1b3bf55f64159b6d468398bf9a5b5f3bdac83
Ughhh and Manu Rios (Patrick from Elite) 🤤🤤❤️ Was super relieved to find out he was in his 20s 😂

sigh. The older I get, the more I find myself into these cute little twinks 😝

I don’t date or talk to guys in drag 🤷‍♂️ but I do ok for myself 😂 I’m 34, and mostly just work and stay home, 😅 but here’s me ⬇️

Reveal hidden contents

If you go to my profile it’s mostly horror. But you can follow if you want 😘 or you can find my drag profile… haven’t been super active lately but I have some things coming up that I have to take photos for so if you want, I’m Malibu.d.Luxx on IG.

the guy in the gif is a cutie never watched that show tho

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block