Let's talk BOYS πŸ’‹πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨

The Pink Sheep

On 11/6/2022 at 2:06 PM, Style. said:

I’m a tall guy so my husband gotta be taller, heavier and darker skinned than me. I’m tripping over these type of guys:Β 

Drake
spacer.png
Kanye

spacer.png
James HardenΒ 

spacer.png
Old Man EbroΒ 

spacer.png
I’d add Michael B Jordan as well

spacer.png

Style, how come you have almost the very same if not the very same taste like your fav Onika (if she's still your fav)?Β :)Β Be honest, are you the real Onika lurking around here, gathering info of what people think of your music and projects?Β :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Style, how come you have almost the very same if not the very same taste like your fav Onika (if she's still your fav)?Β :)Β Be honest, are you the real Onika lurking around here, gathering info of what people think of your music and projects?Β :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

spacer.png

Β 

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

kay, another day, another baeΒ :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

you asked for this @Simply JayTawndre..., so do not come for meΒ :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:Β and also, a hot boy a day keeps the doctor awayΒ :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Lil Timmy Tim, he's not muscular but he's handsomeΒ :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

TimothΓ©e Chalamet Was Shirtless on the Oscars 2022 Red Carpet β€” See Photos  | Teen Vogue

Chris Evans, an absolute cinnamon rollΒ :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

Chris Evans says yes to the scoop-neck vest (and we're with him) | British  GQ

Kaden Hammond, an influence or basically social media starΒ :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

Kaden Hammond : r/GayEyeBleach

Melvin Myhre, another social media starΒ :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

Β  Hide contents

check his bird appΒ :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Melvin Moore on Twitter: "Work work work πŸ’¦ #monday  https://t.co/7SVUEMkZiY" / Twitter

this is all for today, until next timeΒ :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Me likey the last one πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Love 1

Welcome to an another chapter of series called A Hot Boy a Day Keeps the Doctor Away!Β :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:Β Esp you, @JayTawndre

Andrew Keyes, an US army officer, living Ken, has a great sense of humour and nice tattoes.

Spoiler

His TikTok and IG

Andrew Keyes - Executive Officer - US Army | LinkedIn

Luis, a german TikTok, Ig star, 1/5 of the Elevator Boys

Pin von AliaaπŸ’« auf Luis Freitag | Schauspieler, Freitag

Dan from the Imagina Dragons

40 Dan Reynolds is **** and Heres Proof ideas in 2022 | dan reynolds,  imagine dragons, imagine dragons fans

Martin, a corn star, also on TikTok

Spoiler

Β 

Okay, another day, another hot boy post 'cuz I'm goofy and annoying like that so welcome to another episode of A hot boy a day keeps the doctor awayΒ :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Todays episode is a bit raunchy thoΒ :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Adrian, probably a corn star, dunno, but has a nice face and body

Spoiler

Β Reno, nice dude, really cool

Spoiler

Aiden, really funny TikTok star, love him

Spoiler

Georgiii, nice TikToker and a corn (?) star, from Bulgaria, I think

Spoiler

until next time

also, I added links to accounts of previously represented boysΒ :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1

Shutterstock_9011621aw.jpg
Jack Gilinsky is cute AF 🀀

f7b1b3bf55f64159b6d468398bf9a5b5f3bdac83
Ughhh and Manu Rios (Patrick from Elite) 🀀🀀❀️ Was super relieved to find out he was in his 20s πŸ˜‚

sigh. The older I get, the more I find myself into these cute little twinks 😝

I don’t date or talk to guys in drag πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ but I do ok for myself πŸ˜‚ I’m 34, and mostly just work and stay home, πŸ˜… but here’s me ⬇️

Spoiler

If you go to my profile it’s mostly horror. But you can follow if you want 😘 or you can find my drag profile… haven’t been super active lately but I have some things coming up that I have to take photos for so if you want, I’m Malibu.d.Luxx on IG.

Β 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Shutterstock_9011621aw.jpg
Jack Gilinsky is cute AF 🀀

f7b1b3bf55f64159b6d468398bf9a5b5f3bdac83
Ughhh and Manu Rios (Patrick from Elite) 🀀🀀❀️ Was super relieved to find out he was in his 20s πŸ˜‚

sigh. The older I get, the more I find myself into these cute little twinks 😝

I don’t date or talk to guys in drag πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ but I do ok for myself πŸ˜‚ I’m 34, and mostly just work and stay home, πŸ˜… but here’s me ⬇️

Β  Reveal hidden contents

If you go to my profile it’s mostly horror. But you can follow if you want 😘 or you can find my drag profile… haven’t been super active lately but I have some things coming up that I have to take photos for so if you want, I’m Malibu.d.Luxx on IG.

Β 

You're handsome! ❀️

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block