Britney's Not Free (The biggest reason we need #JusticeForBritney)

I don't know what to think in order to this cuz the first sentence that comes to my mind is "If I were her I..." and that's wrong, cuz I'm not her and I don't know what she's been through in terms of experiencing it.

But from my perspective, she could slay everything yet still she chooses to throw confusing shade, post the same old pics and videos twirling around in the ******* same place which confuses me.

9 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Brave Britney is still in there, we see her every time she posts a video. 

I love this. 💜 It helps to look at it this way and I think you're right. It's hard for me personally to engage with her content because I don't vibe with it but I know she's not posting for me or for anyone other than herself. I hope it feels cathartic for her.

• Love 5

people expected her to either become "primeney" and "get back to work" or to take time away from the spotlight to heal and come back. i think it's important to not have expectations, with anyone, and appreciate what is given. britney is doing something unique and showing the messy in between stage of healing. and it makes a lot of people uncomfortable because either— they're not used to seeing celebrities be so real and unpolished, or they don't like the reflection in the mirror she's holding up. either way she's healing, growing, and inadvertently helping so many people by showing the mess is normal and they aren't wrong for being messy in their own healing journey. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

I don't know what to think in order to this cuz the first sentence that comes to my mind is "If I were her I..." and that's wrong, cuz I'm not her and I don't know what she's been through in terms of experiencing it.

But from my perspective, she could slay everything yet still she chooses to throw confusing shade, post the same old pics and videos twirling around in the ******* same place which confuses me.

That part confuses me too about involving people in a shady or negative way into her posts like X Tina, J Lo and although she's denied any issues with Selena Gomez I don't understand why she attacks other artists that have nothing to do with her C Ship pain.

Britney is in pain and trying to heal so I'm not sure why she keeps deleting her Insta only to go to Twitter and come back in a few days.

I hope she knows Christina sent out a very nice statement about Britney during this C Ship mess and J Lo too.

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, PrimeBritney said:

She's in a care plan after the conservatorship.

No, she is not. The care plan was part of a groundwork that showed the judge "look, end the conservatorship, we know what we're doing". It was always temporary that everyone knew was always going to happen after a near 14 year conservatorship and was only sealed because it related to health matters. 

The only people who took issue with it were the same people who harrased Vicky, harras Sam, enabled JA to break into her home with a weapon, attempted to boycott HMC, and with this, wanted Britney's medical records public. All of these are things Jamie Spears conveniently Jamie Spears wanted; Britney isolated, her medical records public and her address made public.

• Like 7
29 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

No, she is not. The care plan was part of a groundwork that showed the judge "look, end the conservatorship, we know what we're doing". It was always temporary that everyone knew was always going to happen after a near 14 year conservatorship and was only sealed because it related to health matters. 

The only people who took issue with it were the same people who harrased Vicky, harras Sam, enabled JA to break into her home with a weapon, attempted to boycott HMC, and with this, wanted Britney's medical records public. All of these are things Jamie Spears conveniently Jamie Spears wanted; Britney isolated, her medical records public and her address made public.

💯 court transcripts today revealed that the records jamie wanted unsealed do, in fact, contain britney's medical records and other sensitive health related matters. the care plan is the talking point for banon, the team con hired misinformation campaign. 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, easy said:

💯 court transcripts today revealed that the records jamie wanted unsealed do, in fact, contain britney's medical records and other sensitive health related matters. the care plan is the talking point for banon, the team con hired misinformation campaign. 

Further proof Jamie will stop at nothing to hurt Britney and try to embarrass her. What father wants their famous daughters' medical records public SMH.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

This comment stood out to me as I was watching that surprise witness latest video:

It's upsetting so many fans and big accounts that rallied for Free Britney are all of a sudden so silent on Justice For Britney.  

This is the perfect, encompassing observation. I refer to the comment, not the video, but I can't quote the comment. Sadly, very  few people are that observant, empathetic and educated regarding trauma and coping stratetgies. The world in general lacks tons of education about mental health, no matter how much mass media pedals it, its approach is superficial. Great comment. Thanks for sharing it here

• Love 1

I just don’t get where people are getting this notion from that she is still not free aside from not like her post freedom choices.

I know they argue that Free Britney would of never happened if we didn’t ask questions but we had actual legal evidence back then.

There is nothing concrete now to say she anything other then free. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
43 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Further proof Jamie will stop at nothing to hurt Britney and try to embarrass her. What father wants their famous daughters' medical records public SMH.

Even worse, what kind of absolute moron thinks any kind of mental health issue is embarrassing? Only Jamie lamie rotten Spears.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block