"Midnights" by Taylor Swift is the fastest album in history to reach 1 billion streams on Spotify

Midnight

34 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Renaissance says her knees hurt right now, she'll reach you later :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

They would have to play the clean version on the radio, where she says "flexing like a Vegas actobat".

I love how Taylor actually changes the lyrics for the clean versions and doesn't just bleep the words out lol

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
11 hours ago, nwonder said:

I can’t believe she dedicated an album solely to you @Midnight

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Maybe I should listen to it 

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Now if only Britney would drop her midnight inspired album everything would be complete :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

Maybe? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: as in your not sure the best person to ever exist and be on exhale who is your friend deserve a stream for an album dedicated to them? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: 

Spoiler

stream at your own risk, I am not responsible for any hearing loss this album might cause :saywat-towelney:

Spoiler

just kidding, jk kidding Swifties :saywat-towelney: 

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

11 hours ago, Midnight said:

Now if only Britney would drop her midnight inspired album everything would be complete :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

I thought that was Midnight Jean? 

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

11 hours ago, Midnight said:

Maybe? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: as in your not sure the best person to ever exist and be on exhale who is your friend deserve a stream for an album dedicated to them? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: 

Reveal hidden contents

stream at your own risk, I am not responsible for any hearing loss this album might cause :saywat-towelney:

Reveal hidden contents

just kidding, jk kidding Swifties :saywat-towelney: 

oka ima listen whilst channeling Yehaw and doing the cowgirl twist 

:bouncey:

The things you have me doing 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block