Taylor Swift scores #1 album and #1 single in the UK

Slayer

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The re-recorded albums sound like Kidz bop. I’ll stick to listening to the originals that wildly enough sound less childish than the re-recordings 

Sorry? Her original records sounds childish because she was teen when she recorded them :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

I prefer her re-records except Love Story, and I like more instrument arrangement of original You're Not Sorry:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:, for copyrights she was no allowed keep original instrument arrangement, but believe she took original stems and re-arranged volume levels :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

8 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Sorry? Her original records sounds childish because she was teen when she recorded them :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

I prefer her re-records except Love Story, and I like more instrument arrangement of original You're Not Sorry:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:, for copyrights she was no allowed keep original instrument arrangement, but believe she took original stems and re-arranged volume levels :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

She could’ve owned the copyrights :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: and I stand by what I said. You are welcome to keep your opinion though :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

None. I swore them off after the horrendous Forever & Always re-recording. She needs to be stopped from continuing to ruin her work and just stick to new material or releasing unreleased songs 

Her latest records are flat and boring. She used up all the ingredients and now she is trying to sell with "nice" package. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Why didn’t anyone tell me that this album didn’t have the boring Folk sound? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I am over here dragging her through the mud because I thought she was continuing with the dull music that Gen Z snorted up their noses like the best thing ever when her music before 2020 is superior. I heard snippets and I can see myself listening to this. I hate y’all for not telling me she’s sort of back to her old sound :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: @Adriannn count ya blessings :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I’m shook that you may like it :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

Definitely more poppy than the last couple albums!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She could’ve owned the copyrights :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: and I stand by what I said. You are welcome to keep your opinion though :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Well she hates scooter so much, she even banned her team from talking to him 

But hey it's been a mystery, to why he just disappeared to behind the scenes 

But I would to if my ex wife and my enemy became besties 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block