Taylor Swift scores #1 album and #1 single in the UK

Slayer

Why didn’t anyone tell me that this album didn’t have the boring Folk sound? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I am over here dragging her through the mud because I thought she was continuing with the dull music that Gen Z snorted up their noses like the best thing ever when her music before 2020 is superior. I heard snippets and I can see myself listening to this. I hate y’all for not telling me she’s sort of back to her old sound :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: @Adriannn count ya blessings :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Why didn’t anyone tell me that this album didn’t have the boring Folk sound? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I am over here dragging her through the mud because I thought she was continuing with the dull music that Gen Z snorted up their noses like the best thing ever when her music before 2020 is superior. I heard snippets and I can see myself listening to this. I hate y’all for not telling me she’s sort of back to her old sound :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: @Adriannn count ya blessings :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

James Brown GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, DollyParton said:

As If Eye Roll GIF by MOODMAN

This

6 hours ago, AlfredoJames27 said:

Oh My God Wow GIFPretending to be surprised.

And this

5 hours ago, Greg_del said:

Funny how she’s so bad live and can’t sing

Since she left country music she must learn how to sell her music, she is actually more business woman like Madonna than singer. It is difficult to sell goods that are not interesting, so you make a big advertisement and attractive packaging.  And she did it so cleverly that the editions of the album have their connection and the stupidest fans buy them all. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Old sound? Do you mean pre-Lover albums? Her "old sound" are her first 5 albums and I miss this kind of stuff. My wig is saved in safe for her next re-recorded albums to 2012. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

6 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Old sound? Do you mean pre-Lover albums? Her "old sound" are her first 5 albums and I miss this kind of stuff. My wig is saved in safe for her next re-recorded albums to 2012. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

The re-recorded albums sound like Kidz bop. I’ll stick to listening to the originals that wildly enough sound less childish than the re-recordings 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block