Can we post here the most weirdest / iconic member usernames?

Wendy Williams

• Super Mods
On 10/28/2022 at 7:43 AM, BananaBoy98 said:

How about "godna is a queen"? What/who is "Godna"? :eyes_britney_laugh:

Exhale wouldn’t be the same without Dignified Love aka SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN aka GODNA IS A QUEEN aka GODYONCÉ IS A LEGEND aka @Joshyworld. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
Truth teller, anti-BAnon wig snatcher, Exhale icon! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

KNOW HER!

spacer.png

Thank you for creating a thread where we can celebrate Exhalers! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

What do these usernames mean? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

personal (and a bit secretive) dear things to myself, i know its a little shellfishhh but thats how i roll here

AZ is just a combination of letters i like in names (like Iggy AZalea & AZealia Banks (tho AZealia is constantly causing controversy i suppose i like her, i really do i cant help it); zaal is a version of estonian word saal which means a larger hall/auditorium (i had one in my secondary school too which i really liked); l8l means i laugh a lot and its my version of laughing a lot; PKEEGLI is actually a combination of two words = peegel (mirra) & keegel (bowling); 117777 is my birthday encoded, 11=1+1=2=february and 7+7+7+7=28 which is another sign of my birthday =28 =14x2 and my birthday is on 14th of February. and 3 is my lucky number.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 7:30 PM, BAcanMOVEAnyMOuNTaiN8 said:

personal (and a bit secretive) dear things to myself, i know its a little shellfishhh but thats how i roll here

AZ is just a combination of letters i like in names (like Iggy AZalea & AZealia Banks (tho AZealia is constantly causing controversy i suppose i like her, i really do i cant help it); zaal is a version of estonian word saal which means a larger hall/auditorium (i had one in my secondary school too which i really liked); l8l means i laugh a lot and its my version of laughing a lot; PKEEGLI is actually a combination of two words = peegel (mirra) & keegel (bowling); 117777 is my birthday encoded, 11=1+1=2=february and 7+7+7+7=28 which is another sign of my birthday =28 =14x2 and my birthday is on 14th of February. and 3 is my lucky number.

It seems to me that your username was created as a result of your examples in the post. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• 3 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block