Madonna Reflects on ‘s**’ Book Reaction From 30 Years Ago

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Madonna shared her thoughts on Instagram about the criticism she faced when her book ‘s**’ was released

“30 years ago I published a book called S.E.X. In addition to photos of me naked there were photos of Men kissing Men, Woman kissing Woman and Me kissing everyone. I also wrote about my ***ual fantasies and shared my point of view about ***uality in an ironic way,” 

“I spent the next few years being interviewed by narrow minded people who tried to shame me for empowering myself as a Woman,”. “I was called a *****, a witch, a heretic and the devil.”

“Now Cardi B can sing about her WAP. Kim Kardashian can grace the cover of any magazine with her naked *** and Miley Cyrus can come in like a wrecking ball,”  “You’re welcome b—-es”. 

https://t.co/QjIqNCzKIm

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block