What if… Love.Angel.Music.Baby was by Britney now?

I recently fell back in obsession mode over this song and can’t believe how much of a Britney presence it has especially now. Just imagined while listening that the music video is her being yelled at by all us fans over social media and running away into a fantasy land until the judge pops out of nowhere at the line “life is short you’re capable” and she becomes the super hero we all know she is! Love the concept just wanted to share 😝🤓

• Love 5

I'm gonna have to say no..

I'll get the arguments, but no..

Britney doing This album well, would be expected..

Gwen Stefani came from in my eyes the west Coast Blondie, so her going Pop was it can either be the biggest commercial disaster or actually be really successful and actually prove she's her own artist and doesn't need her boy's to actually make music..

So it's at the right artist, cos if you were to tell me. The girl that called out her ex boyfriend in tragic kingdom would actually forgive him (same can't be said for Gavin rossdale, his refusal to actually address the s** addiction issues LED to the divorce of the ultimate grunge couple, sorry Kurt and Courtney, you're the Romeo and Juliet version of gen x) and write Cool, stating even after all that they've been through, she knows their cool.

It wouldn't have worked for Britney as she was already a pop star, Gwen dabbled into pop. But never fully dived in until that album.. that's what makes it a very iconic album and legacy, as it proved Gwen Stefani was the real deal, and why no doubt was the success it was..

• Love 1
On 10/11/2022 at 3:53 AM, BlurredLover said:

I recently fell back in obsession mode over this song and can’t believe how much of a Britney presence it has especially now. Just imagined while listening that the music video is her being yelled at by all us fans over social media and running away into a fantasy land until the judge pops out of nowhere at the line “life is short you’re capable” and she becomes the super hero we all know she is! Love the concept just wanted to share 😝🤓

she and fergie defn stepped in the gap britney left in 2004-2006

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.