Britney reveals her mom SLAPPED her after a night out with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Comments condoning violence will not be tolerated.

3 hours ago, Annabanana said:

People are saying she was out partying too much when she actually barely partied. I think that may have been the night she forgot to wear undies too. 

No one says a damn thing about Kevin partying with his wife depressed and pregnant at home.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

All the sudden Lynne is a good mom? No, she shouldn’t have slapped Britney. She clearly was ok with Britney losing her human rights for 10+ years, don’t fix your mouth to say Lynne was being a good mother in slapping Britney for going out. Britney was never seen drunk and sloppy. She was out late that’s all. 

5 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Get off your high horse.

Britney was a 24 year old who went out on a night out. Coming home at 4Am isn't unusual.

Slapping your 24 year old daughter is more proof that Lynne has a power and control issue.

Don’t rewrite things they weren’t…she wasn’t just our one night and she also displayed extremely erratic behavior for a considerable amount of time. Does this justify a conservatorship…NO…does it justify concern…absolutely. She was not merely out on one girls night out. Like I said earlier…check the exhale history. It’s well documented she was out like every night for months and then she did not show up to court mandated hearings. This is public record. Everyone has revisionist history in here acting like Britney was some sort of Saint. I love her but she was not well in this time period.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Naes614 said:

My mom would have slapped me also if I was out till 4 am while she watched my kids lol 

I'm sure she had professional babysitters. Why is it okay for someone like Kim Kardashian to not even give birth to her own kids, post naked all the time, have nannies, but not Britney?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block