This Needs To Be Appreciated And I Said What I Said

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, x.rox said:

This community would be very quiet without people like @GlitterRain who gives us threads to engage on with each other. You also make threads that drives engagement I’ve noticed. You’re both appreciated and loved. Put the swords down and if you have nothing nice to say don’t say it. 

Thank you 🤍 I agree. If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all. Some in this fan base need to learn this.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Girl, on behalf of everyone from Exhale, please go take a walk. How many threads of mine are you going to stalk? If you don’t like them, keep scrolling and keep your ignorant comments to yourself. You’re always on here crying about others being rude to you yet you come onto others threads and act like so. Take a seat. I’ll make as many threads as I want and I literally could care less what you think. Stay pressed, Joshy :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Congratulations on being Exhales biggest hypocrite and clown :roxxy:

@GlitterRain yeh! Its not like this is a safe space to talk all things Britney!

Music Video Laughing GIFMusic Video Laughing GIF

She looks stunning and happy. Do we have a date for this so we can see what was happening in her life?

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

@GlitterRain yeh! Its not like this is a safe space to talk all things Britney!

Music Video Laughing GIFMusic Video Laughing GIF

She looks stunning and happy. Do we have a date for this so we can see what was happening in her life?

Right? This user claims they hate my threads so much yet they are usually the first to comment :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I- 

I’m not quite sure what date it was! I’d also love to know. That’s the point of this forum, to discuss all things Britney and some just can’t handle me :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Girl, on behalf of everyone from Exhale, please go take a walk. How many threads of mine are you going to stalk? If you don’t like them, keep scrolling and keep your ignorant comments to yourself. You’re always on here crying about others being rude to you yet you come onto others threads and act like so. Take a seat. I’ll make as many threads as I want and I literally could care less what you think. Stay pressed, Joshy :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Congratulations on being Exhales biggest hypocrite and clown :roxxy:

On behalf of Exhale, you two deserve each other :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block