This Needs To Be Appreciated And I Said What I Said

• Super Mods
On 10/13/2022 at 11:26 PM, Richie said:

Oh god this turned into a cat fight real quick. Sadly I missed all the fun. 

jk @GlitterRain and everyone who makes threads I love you and I try to post on all of them. Anything britney will be worth of me to comment lmao.

With that being said a little shade is cute sometimes but there's a line and to be rude is not cute. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

I HONESTLY, didn't like this outfit at all :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: at the beginning of vegas they were going for this idea of a britney museum, recreating old looks and everything like the circus section and this nude suit, which imo wasn't as flattering as the oops one and I also thought it didn't fit the work ***** section 

Did you prefer the opening costume when they made it black? 

9 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

With an outfit like that, it has to fit her body perfectly, and there shouldnt be alot of light on her so we can have the naked illusion. I would love her to perform Breath On Me and transition to Toxic with this outfit, and her dancers also join with the same outfit with different skin tone.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block