This Needs To Be Appreciated And I Said What I Said

35 minutes ago, x.rox said:

This community would be very quiet without people like @GlitterRainΒ who gives us threads to engage on with each other. You also make threads that drives engagement I’ve noticed. You’re both appreciated and loved. Put the swords down and if you have nothing nice to say don’t say it.Β 
Β 

Fair enough. My intention wasn't to start anything either nor to be rude, maybe just some witty shade. I've just noticed a lot of these "easy-to-digest" threads by him made over the last day which have somewhat infiltrated the main page and I'm definitely not the first to point that out. Most of the time, I ignore it anyway and/or engage in their discussions regardless of who made the thread. I appreciate you however, and also think you also contribute greatly to this forum with many well-thought responses and posts.Β 

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Fair enough. My intention wasn't to start anything either nor to be rude, maybe just some witty shade. I've just noticed a lot of these "easy-to-digest" threads by him made over the last day which have somewhat infiltrated the main page and I'm definitely not the first to point that out.Β 

Sure Jan GIF

1 hour ago, Joshyworld said:

Fair enough. My intention wasn't to start anything either nor to be rude, maybe just some witty shade. I've just noticed a lot of these "easy-to-digest" threads by him made over the last day which have somewhat infiltrated the main page and I'm definitely not the first to point that out. Most of the time, I ignore it anyway and/or engage in their discussions regardless of who made the thread. I appreciate you however, and also think you also contribute greatly to this forum with many well-thought responses and posts.Β 

I wish I had the balls to make threads like you guys period lol!! I tried today. But it is flopping I guess. I guess I’m the basic of basic bahahaha. Which I’m okay with. There seems to be an art to threads that catch on. Anyways I have no life so I’m on this site all day and that’s why I appreciate the people who make the threads, no matter the amount it keeps me from being bored.Β 
Β 

And sorry if it was just witty shade, I mean we all are guilty of it. There’s no mother Teresa on this site bahahaha. But I’m sensitive to people coming for @GlitterRainbecause there was a user that just GUNNED for them before in the most nasty mean way (pages and pages of insults) and I think they were banned coz I haven’t seen them on here for a long while. Some people warrant giving a smack to but I think most people on exhale are pretty damn awesome. We are a pretty cool community.Β :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

Alexa, play '3'Β :bsass_britney_boys_nod::milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table::scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I low key keep the blinds closed in my apartment and pretend I’m Britney dancing to this song often.. I’m such a loser but it’s SOOOOO GOOD! When I’m in the shower I grab the curtain rod like she grabs the horizontal pole in the music video LMAO. SUCH A BOPΒ :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Dance Speedo GIF
=Me

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, x.rox said:

I wish I had the balls to make threads like you guys period lol!! I tried today. But it is flopping I guess. I guess I’m the basic of basic bahahaha. Which I’m okay with. There seems to be an art to threads that catch on. Anyways I have no life so I’m on this site all day and that’s why I appreciate the people who make the threads, no matter the amount it keeps me from being bored.Β 
Β 

And sorry if it was just witty shade, I mean we all are guilty of it. There’s no mother Teresa on this site bahahaha. But I’m sensitive to people coming for @GlitterRainbecause there was a user that just GUNNED for them before in the most nasty mean way (pages and pages of insults) and I think they were banned coz I haven’t seen them on here for a long while. Some people warrant giving a smack to but I think most people on exhale are pretty damn awesome. We are a pretty cool community.Β :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I don’t think anyone should ever be judged for how much they are on this site or how many threads they make. It’s very judgmental and not necessary. I really appreciate your kind words and looking out for me. You’re very sweet and I really do like making threads for you allΒ :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Ps which thread was it? I’ll check it outΒ :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block