Which User Is Exhale Royalty?

GlitterRain

7 hours ago, Adriannn said:

This is an easy call:

@Style. @Midnight @PokemonSpears @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @SlayOut @Slayer @britney fkn spears @maki93 @Freakshow__ @Mr. Cavill and of course @The JayTawndre Show whether they like it or not :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

and the ones who are gone but not forgotten @Roxxy @ColdAsFire88 @i sometimes sing live and godyoncé... can't keep up with his last user name :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

There are many more... mainly the ones who have been nice to me, y'all royals  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

How sweet of you to mention me 🥲 

You're iconic sweetie 😘 One of Exhale's OGs 💜

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Seems like so many royal legends have already been tagged, but just so we're clear: @Joshyworld, @britney fkn spears, @Henry Torres @rennen2.0, @CrazyButItFeelsAllright, @PokemonSpears, @Slayer, @Urbanney, @Midnight, @Blackout2006, @Style., @i sometimes sing live and all ha iterations, @Adriannn, @Kletus, @BrittonJeanSpears, @Britney'sBish, @MissSpearsSaysSo, @Damon, @nwonder, @Mr. Cavill, @leviathan. ALL. ROYALTY. Are we clear? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Honorable mention to @Dripping For Britney@Roxxy, @BritneyLVR, and @JayTawndre. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

And if we're on the topic of royalty, then maybe we should talk about some of the royal jesters of Exhale...! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Is this shade or a compliment? :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

Either way thank you for the mention! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.